Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Patch 1.4.2 Now Live!

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/3914939/Patch_142_Now_Live-11_8_2011#blog

so there is a new patch, here it is:

General

“Alert Fade” under Sound Options has been renamed to Game Volume During Alerts. Its tooltips have also been changed for clarification.

The fade-in for game sound during alerts changed from .5 seconds to 2 seconds.

• Play-Time Schedule under Parental Controls now applies World of Warcraft settings to StarCraft II

Bug Fixes

Fixed a truncation on specific resolution if the current and maximum supplies are 3 digits.

Fixed an issue which prevented footprints from being edited in the Footprint Editor.

Fixed an issue that caused the game to have missing icons and images on low end graphics cards.

Balance

PROTOSS

Forge

The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 1 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 200/200

The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 2 has been decreased to 225/225, down from 300/300

The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 3 has been decreased to 300/300, down from 400/400

The cost of Upgrade Ground Weapons Level 2 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 175/175

The cost of Upgrade Ground Weapons Level 3 has been decreased to 200/200, down from 250/250

The cost of Upgrade Ground Armor Level 2 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 175/175

The cost of Upgrade Ground Armor Level 3 has been decreased to 200/200, down from 250/250

TERRAN

Ghost

EMP radius has been decreased from 2 to 1.5

=========================================================================

Now to the point.. lol are the hacks from before patch still working/ and do they still offer same

protection?

Hacks aren't up to date, wouldn't use them. Which one do you want updated? I'll get to it asap.

i only use Qazzy's external map hack, but from the sourcefourge link i saw the last version is released on 2011-10-06 so I don't know if its up yet

btw i read around and most people are saying the SC2 External Maphack 1.14.4.779 by Qazzy is in fact NOT effected by patch 1.4.2

I can't confirm that, can any1 else?

I'll be updating my stuff tomorrow I guess :/

EDIT: Actually, I can update it tonight.

EDIT2: Actually, no update is required lol