Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Im out if this shot continues...

OKAY.

I am P.Oed about not being a head.

Yes, thats true.

What also kinda pisses me off is giving out new made up positions to others.

but what REALLY PISSES ME OFF is not telling moderators why the server is down. I mean, you could PM us. Serious, if these dumb things continue about not telling us anything, Im gonna have to resign. I can't take it when lion has posted 20 times on forum, I've posted 100, Ive dedicated more time and stuff, And HE ends up getting a new part made up position. NO MORE SECRETS THAT YOU KEEP FROM EVERYONE. WHO CARES IF ITS BAD? Just stop keeping secrets.

The Headmaster's assistant? no such thing. There is headMISTRESS, who is the FEMALE headmaster, and must be with a GIRL, or WITCH!

It goes to a head. Sophe=only one.

I agree, even though I am not a prof. Demon respect the professers more please. If something bad happened on the server you need to tell the moderators. Even though they are mods not admins, you can trust them and they should be able to help out on the server and they should be some of the people that you go to for help not only us admins. I know what it feels to be left out in a game. You know too Demon. I know you were only a prefect on the old server and you wanted to be more "upper class" and you wanted more commands. You wanted to be in Slytherine, too not in Hufflepuff. I was a Headboy, even though Headboys/headgirls are higher that prefects you still can't summon. Now I don't want you to think this means that you should make everyone an admin just recognize the mods and ops more so they feel important.

I just want to for you demon to recognize that i said, This doesn't mean go kissass and make everyone admin.

:sign10:

TEAM TOBEH WOOT :P

Yay imma an advanvced member :P

hey if u guys r mad plz ask me or lion what happened because he is as just as surprised as me and lion im the one who actually told them to try to keep it to the heads i found it out so yeah plz ask ME i told all the others and id be happy to tell you what we found out if you serious it want me to ill post something about even if most people wont believe me when i tell then after this i really want no more fighting like this ik your mad at demon BUT its me you should be mad at

Don't get me wrong but I want to be an admin, but sophe my point is I think the professors deserve more appreciation.

Ok so now im mad. First this is a really big issue for the people who have the top positions. If we told every prof like 20 people would know, and information is bound to be leaked. Second get it through your thick skull that you aren't gonna be Head. Third i got that special position cause demon respected me and needed an assistant. Fourth you need to stop whining every time you don't get what you want. Ok well im done. And we aren't gonna tell you why so there.

Ok so now im mad. First this is a really big issue for the people who have the top positions. If we told every prof like 20 people would know, and information is bound to be leaked. Second get it through your thick skull that you aren't gonna be Head. Third i got that special position cause demon respected me and needed an assistant. Fourth you need to stop whining every time you don't get what you want. Ok well im done. And we aren't gonna tell you why so there.

Leave it to Lion to go crying to Demon for a better position.

Leave it to Lion to go crying to Demon for a better position.

OK i didn't go crying to Demon for a better position he offered me it so shut up.

ok so now i have to stop timmy for starting random stuff

have u guys ever heard of... idk...oh right...

OPINIONS

o.o

Edited by ssophe613

well back on topic

if anyone had questions about what happened pm me

1. Timmy, you are head of sllytherin.

2. We don't want to post on the forum because the victim is one of them, so anyone tell tob.

3. Tob is allowed to know everything that the Admins are discussing if it is not very discreet like if we want someone to be a prof, though he can recommend.

4. There will be NO headmistress.

5. You better STOP fighting.

LOL

Ok oruchiha I won't talk to Lion at all not one word.

1. Timmy, you are head of sllytherin.

2. We don't want to post on the forum because the victim is one of them, so anyone tell tob.

3. Tob is allowed to know everything that the Admins are discussing if it is not very discreet like if we want someone to be a prof, though he can recommend.

4. There will be NO headmistress.

5. You better STOP fighting.

What was number 1 about?

I know I am Slytherin head, it's just if you tell the professors make them swear that they won't tell anyone else.

I agree with Tobeh and Timmy u guys gotta atleast post it as a forum post or something to let all the players know. and Sophe u r saying to ask u and demon if we need questions right? well not trying to be offensive but that is not our job u guys r supposed to be responsible Profs/Admins and server hosts and tell us yr self.

Cuz u guys run the server

First lion, CHILL YOUR TITS.

We only have 3 current profs: Me, Luna , and edge, i think

OH MAN, 10 PEOPLE!!!

Thank yer demon. xD

Guys calm down lol.

I dont think people really like opinions here sophe lol

Is that supposed to be an insult?

Well then, people like me aren't that bad are we?

It's just a statement. Then I wouldn't have to worry about drama like this one.