Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Undetectable, Unpatchable way of hacking

I have a proposal for a hack or a technique of hacking that I think

a) cannot be patched

b) cannot be detected

You would require two computers to do this,

1) First one of your computers would require two Ethernet ports

2) The Ethernet Cable would go to one PC where the hack would be running, and then that pc's 2nd Ethernet port would connect to your second pc

3) The game would run on the second pc and it would be receiving connection from the pc

Why I think this setup would help:

Well what you could then do is intercept any incoming data from blizzard and analyze it to hell. You could create something similar to the Observer Panel hack, or even some simulated maphack and all of this can be done on a completely separate computer. Since you are only reading the incoming data I don't think blizzard could detect that and I don't see how they can patch this..

So basically: you intercept the incoming data from blizzard, analyze it and send it to your main computer playing SC.

Discuss Please/

There aren't any hackers here to discuss it. Not sure the viability of the idea, but I would bring it to somewhere with more active discussion with experienced coders such as BlizzHackers or D3Scene.

Every hack would be patchable because of the system tweaks they do. Thats why we always have to update them after a patch. Because there needs to be a tweak in its coding. And how many people want to be running two computers to run just one hack?

I can see this as very possible, not sure how the packets are formatted, but I'm sure they are fairly simple in design. Only thing that would alter this is something that changes the packets. I'm not sure why you'd want to send that data to the computer running SC since it's the one that could possibly be monitored by SC2. This might give me a valid reason to root my phone since it can do the packet sniffing for me.