Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Battlefield 3

Hey guys does anyone know a website that is trusted or something that can generate a code for playing online? PS im looking for a code for PS3

Edited by MoMan

Umm what was that supposed to be?

For ps3

For ps3

I moved this topic from the Terraria forums to The Lounge because this has nothing to do with Terraria. Please be careful Momo.

Viper i dont think u understand i want a website that generates free codes to play online

WalMart.com has it list for purchase

Viper i dont think u understand i want a website that generates free codes to play online

I don't think such a thing exists? I sold my ps3 after MGS4 sucked ballz so I may not be 100% familiar/accurate. but um first of all if you want the "free code" (which i dont think exists) you also need a disc to play it from or at least download the game and you also need a modified ps3 in order to play unofficial DVD/Blu rays. I don't know if there is a soft mod for ps3 or not but it does need to be modified. And even then if you do have a hacked ps3 and an unofficial copy of the game which you can get for free then getting a code to play online on legit servers is out of the question.

I think you can somewhat do what you are asking in the pc scene, with cracked servers obviously.

i have the disk and everything but my friend told he used the code then he told me i can find a key generator so i decided to ask u guys since we are hacker

Not all of them or Modders or Pirate, Probably most of us do but thats something else.

Besides, Most of the actual modding here is done on PC. There are alot of people here who are just Gamers.

Lol!!! IF you buy the game you get the code for free... like honestly. your mom cant give you 15 bucks anyways?

Lol!!! IF you buy the game you get the code for free... like honestly. your mom cant give you 15 bucks anyways?

My mom cant . . . :(

Anyway, you can't have a hacked PS3 anymore because it is on version 3.73

Before when the PS3 was on version 3.55, if anyone of you know about Geohot, he hacked the PS3 and did a Jailbreak or Custom Firmware Update for the PS3 which allowed you to install games and hack games. The only way in which you could downgrade the PS3 back to 3.55, was to use a special USB, which you can't find anywhere easily. Most people just pay someone some money, and he would downgrade it and Jailbreak it. You could have also downgraded it when it was on version 3.70, because Sony are idiots.

If this was too hard to understand, go search the famous hacker Geohot, and what he did to PS3 or IPhone.

Thanks

• Like 1

Cripp i didnt even buy the game i borrowed it from my friend so i pretty much will not waste 15 or 10 bucks what ever it is just to have the game for like 2 weeks