Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Terraria 1.1 Trailer

lol Anthoney

@Anthoney, Your are probably one of the most Intelligent and calm people on the Terraria Boards. /Salute.

Also, Having played 1.1 Quite alot, I believe that if you want ANYONE to hide the chamber of secrets, I gotta do it. I've Hidden a lot, As well as made pro lightswitches and Defenses. All in all, I'm PRETTY EPIC at wiring ;)

Thank you MCMo. Anyways I have tryed the Unreal megashark and they where right, Its so chaotic I constantly get kicked for projectile spam when I use crystal bullets. *Wich by the way shoot more projectiles on impact*. And the traps are very funny rofl .

@Anthoney, Your are probably one of the most Intelligent and calm people on the Terraria Boards. /Salute.

Also, Having played 1.1 Quite alot, I believe that if you want ANYONE to hide the chamber of secrets, I gotta do it. I've Hidden a lot, As well as made pro lightswitches and Defenses. All in all, I'm PRETTY EPIC at wiring ;)

Hey im intellegent and calm...

I'M CALM RIGHT???

OF COURSE I AM.

Thank you MCMo. Anyways I have tryed the Unreal megashark and they where right, Its so chaotic I constantly get kicked for projectile spam when I use crystal bullets. *Wich by the way shoot more projectiles on impact*. And the traps are very funny rofl .

I think the crystal bullets are references to Halo.

The gun: Needler shoots crystal like bulltets.

I know im :offtopic:

I'm a halo geek ok???

Edited by Timmy1

Wow, even this offends you? What are you, some kind of nintendo geek? Language please.

Retarded=/= Swear word.

Secondly, I find the term "Geek" Offensive.

Third, Argue that Nintendo is lame, But, IGN and many other game sites have Acclaimed LoZ:OoT as the Greatest game of all time, so, Yeah ;)

I beg to differ good sir,

Point rested.

Also preference is subjective.