Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I can haz Helps?

6 members have voted

1. 1. Am I good?

• Very much so.
    • Your Ok...
    • No, And here's why. (Reply)
    • NO! YOU SUCK! GTFO OFF THE ART BOARDS!
  2. 2. Should I do requests?

What most people are talking about in this thread seems a bit too advanced for you at the moment.. I think you need to just read up some tutorials about creating effects for your signatures to really make your sigs look a little less plain. From there just keep practicing and reading tutorials, once you've learned enough, you can start to form your own style and get a little more creative. You'll start to gain a different perspective at images, seeing whats right whats wrong, or how you can improve. Granted, your first couple may not seem so great, but trust me, just keep practicing, eventually the focal point and lighting crap will come naturally to you.

Right now you seem a bit restricted since it seems as if you're not too knowledgeable about all the manipulation and effects you can do with a render or background in general. So in short, read up tutorials and practice, and you can see a huge difference from your first or second sig, from your fifth or sixth. Good luck! Oh yeah, don't make the same mistake I did and get too abusive with Topaz, its great for small things, but don't over use it. xD (Well, if you ever come across topaz in your journey in the gfx world)

Also don't fucking become addicted to brushes, that shit can be dangerous.

Also don't fucking become addicted to brushes, that shit can be dangerous.

I don't use them too Often, So i think I'll be Fine :P.

Lol I never got addicted to brushes. Zar was never fond of them, so he never actually showed me how they could be useful. :P

But yeah, keep posting your work on here, and you're bound to get better!

To be honest, I use brushes sparingly, and the siggy I posted has some brushes in them. Most noticeably the black parts of the vapor coming from the Viper. It's best to make sure they do not become the main part of your image.

The actual guideline associated with thirds is very important within selecting the actual focus!