Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Request

Ok, so I have a cool request in my mind for you guys.

I would like this skull to be in the middle: http://www.callofduty.com/content/dam/activision/callofduty/elite/master/designs/founder_green_skull.jpg

Please recolor it to the normal color of a skull, the grey type.

Then, I would like this ump45 to be doubled and go diagonal to the head of the skull from both sides. So they will form kind of like a cross: http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/smg/smg16/hk_ump45.jpg

Please make the ump45 just a bit darker.

Under the pick, please write Prestige 99 in a cool bold type of font, and to the top right corner, please write Oruchiha, and under it, Ghoztcraft in a small but bloody silver font. I would like the writing all to be silver.

Please make the background black.

I know this is hard work, but please do it if you can. I will really appreciate it.

You should definitely give photoshop or gimp a try with your ideas. It'll help with your ideas in the future.

Ok, so I have a cool request in my mind for you guys.

I would like this skull to be in the middle: http://www.callofduty.com/content/dam/activision/callofduty/elite/master/designs/founder_green_skull.jpg

Please recolor it to the normal color of a skull, the grey type.

Then, I would like this ump45 to be doubled and go diagonal to the head of the skull from both sides. So they will form kind of like a cross: http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/smg/smg16/hk_ump45.jpg

Please make the ump45 just a bit darker.

Under the pick, please write Prestige 99 in a cool bold type of font, and to the top right corner, please write Oruchiha, and under it, Ghoztcraft in a small but bloody silver font. I would like the writing all to be silver.

Please make the background black.

I know this is hard work, but please do it if you can. I will really appreciate it.

Why do you want to change your current sig?

I thought you loved deadmau5's music

Thoguh i know you are truly obsessed with MW3

Yeah you can get the hang of photo-editing software pretty quickly, especially if you look into some of the tutorials we have here.

Many graphics people on this site are often too busy with other things to do these side projects, but I'll try if I have time.

Even with tutorials, i'd still be a horrible art/graphics guys, alli do pretty good is Minecraft skins :P

Well, I have a mac, so that is a problem. Please if you can do it, please do it. I will try with the other windows, but please try to help me on this one. Thanks :D

BTW, I do love Deadmau5, but I really want to have this cool signature, I might use it as my avatar.

I see, cool

Well, I have a mac, so that is a problem. Please if you can do it, please do it. I will try with the other windows, but please try to help me on this one. Thanks :D

BTW, I do love Deadmau5, but I really want to have this cool signature, I might use it as my avatar.

umm actually macs are the industry standard when it comes to any type of image editing, even though I hate macs I must admit it.

woo, five minutes in photoshop

didnt meet all the requirements but whatever.. take it or leave it buddy :P

jcTD6atwl0KmW.jpg

AWESOME!!!!!!

Thanks so much man. It s even cooler than the one I imagined in my head. :D

• Like 1

Wow that does look awesome

I can tell you, that ive started with normal Photoshop Tutorials on Youtube, after 20 or 30 Tutorials, you will be able to do thinks, that you never had imagine in your life. Now work in Germany as a Mediacreator for Digital and Print and i love my Job :-)

U can add me in icq if you want, that i create you a Picture ICQ: 912737

• Like 1