Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Lazy people, or no trust?

I've noticed that the server is no where near being ready to go public again. I've also noticed about half the staff doesn't even et on to help! Now I'm wondering if either: 1. the people that are being hired for jobs are just not helping, or 2. none of the admins will give the password to the staff. please tell me what you think!

I think people are busy having their lives going on during the celebrations and all. It's new year, apparently.

I think.... That Terraria was just a phase at the time. It was keeping the "kids" busy for the time being. Now that Christmas came along and they have new toys/games. They are spending/focusing more of there time there then on the Terraria server.

• Like 1

I agree with cripp, people just moved on it happens quite a bit.

hey ched u see most of us have other things to do as well

alot of people have school and stop saying we r lazy

we r busy :wacko:

Ska gave you the pass today and some of the staff, most of the staff have the pass

HAPPY 200th POST TO ME :D :P

Edited by Timmy1

Most people just don't get on the server because they Are probably bored with the theme so maybe a theme change is in order?

Thats the thing, what theme?

I dont get on anymore cuz I was been busy with exams and winter break is very very busy for me there fore i barely get on.

STAR WARS THEME!

:D

No... just no... :suicide2:

Lol Just playing. :P

Maybe a roman or mid-evil theme?

STAR WARS THEME!

:D

I CALL DARTH VADER...

xD

Maybe a roman or mid-evil theme?

I could actually really go with the roman...

I take Latin in school so i know about the roman goverment and stuff.

Edited by Timmy1

I think it adds a lot of potential and can spark some pretty good ideas in my personal opinion and I think that the majority of the people who play on the "hogwarts" server may agree with the roman idea.

If I can help I would, but, I am in Africa right now, and I don't have my Windows and PS3, and it is killing me that I can't go to prestige 2 this whole break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I were to change the theme, it would be about elements.

Elements seems pretty bland and lame in my opinion.

I don't get on because I don't play the game. :thumbsup:

Oh stop doing this to us Zar. We get it, you don't like or play the game, OK!!! :wacko:

Ched you don't have to be like me :P xD

Guest MCMo

As if anyone followed the bloody theme...

Hogwarts was a meeting area.

On the quidditch court, me, Edge, Sophe, Lion, And I think Klapp would occasionally play a game Edge made up.

Demon and Me were always off Building or Helping new people, Demon with his mountain and giving Items, Me with my hotel and explaining the rules.

The titles are just Hiding the words "Mod" "Admin" "Semi-Mod" So forth.

The houses system could have been important, but No one ever got to the point where they got any points.

Classes lasted 10-20 minutes about every three days, out of the 24 hours of every day that the server was up.

All I'm saying is, It was a themed server, and we all shitted past the theme.

Actually most of the professors gave out points.

Yeah, people got aggravated that some prof. weren't on a lot and couldn't award points.

Some little shit on una's server decided to greif every fucking thing. The minecraft railz are all messed up. teh treehouse was burnt down, idk what else, but some shit went down!

so if you have a backups, use it