Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What game do you wish would come out?

I'm curious to hear what games people are looking forward to in the coming years, or if there's a game that got canceled you wish didn't. Or if there's a game you wish would come out but will probably never even come out.

Personally I'm looking forward to halo 4, mainly because I look forward to the story line. Wish Starcraft Ghost wouldn't of been canceled. Praying Starwars Republic commando 2 will be made, and a new RTS Warcraft

I wish this would come out because the ones before were so awesome and I had a blast when I was younger:

397441_10150491492189333_84395074332_8323274_2085699762_n.jpg

I'm looking forward to the new StarCraft 2 expansion, and it woulda been cool of Pirates of the Carribean armada of the damned wasn't canceled.. it actually looked rather cool

• Like 1

I am looking forward to Black Ops 2 Iron Wolf, because as most of you know, I am a huge COD fan, and I like the World War 2 style games. This will be about the Vietnamese War. I also hope that the game Modern Warfare 4 comes out, but it will most probably not.

Dude Ghoztman All I'm playing right now is starwars battlefront 2.My friends and I actually had a system link battle last week.

Hahaha that's awesome Speed. I need to fish up my old copy of it.. really wanna play now :P

I'm Also looking forward to the new Halo [ If there is one coming out]

I hope they make a sequel to Bulletstorm

And also looking forward to A new MHF

I wish this would come out because the ones before were so awesome and I had a blast when I was younger:

I'm looking forward to the new StarCraft 2 expansion, and it woulda been cool of Pirates of the Carribean armada of the damned wasn't canceled.. it actually looked rather cool

Ha ha i love that game (Battlefront 2)

I'm looking forward to Halo 4, i can't wait for it.

Diablo 3

This must seem really stupid but....

Why does this look so much like battlefield 3? I know its the same company, but????

EDIT: aha! same company, anyone else catch that :D

Edited by fanimorph

StarCraft Ghost.

Kingdom hearts 3 needs to come the fuck out. Black and white 3. Starcraft Ghost. Last but not least a new Need for speed underground (Like underground 2 but with better.... well everything. I really enjoyed the car tuning, it was simply amazing.)