Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

A Bit of help?

Hello, MCMo with another Hobby once again.

I've recently got Into production of some Instrumentals. I've shown about Nine people? 7/9 Enjoyed it. So Anyways, I thought i would ask for feedback here, because:

A) You Guys actually know the meaning of Constructive Criticism.

B) This is my #1 Place to go for Uncut, Possibly sarcastic, cruel, and hurtful but still helpful Criticism.

So anyways, This is the Song.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qx7g6ljy6dwjc1i

Edited by MCMo

Aww Crap, Ill fix it right now.

EDIT: Done.

Edited by MCMo

I really have no idea what you are attempting with this "music" What style are you going for?

If you are going for phase you need to work on the phase shifting technique.

I'm Just going for something Fast Paced. Pretty much anything Fast Paced that isn't an Earsore.

Mo, I think you should start with finding a beat that you would like to abide and surround. Zar is right, you need to learn how to shift from beat to beat, too. Also, when your making a bit, it doesn't need to be rough, it should way smoother, and if you would like a house beat, you need to go high pitched and moderate, with beats that can be fast, but not like this. I can't stop you from producing tracks, but if I were you, I would stick to rap, your lyrics are awesome, especially the ones I read last time, and you got good rhythm and effort put into it. If you have anymore questions, ask me at school.

BTW, it is a big earsore!!!

It really hurts my ears, sounds like breakcore and speedcore. Its really rough.