Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What are you playing?

What have you been playing lately you guys?

I've been playing a MMO/"semi" RPG - Racing game for the past 4 years called Drift City which has a pretty crazy community and which is what makes me play it for so long

Also I recently started playing LoL and I've been playing SC2 since it came out although since I've been playing LoL I've been a bit less active on SC2.

I also play a fps called Alliance of Valiant Arms .. AVA.. which is a decent f2p fps.

What about you?

Forgot to mention what I'm playing, MW3 because my friends refuse to drift away. and occasionally borderlands. but at the moment I'm mostly looking for a new game to play.

I might try out blacklight retribution anyone here play it?

When I get time I have been playing MW3

I went back to Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. BTW, Speedskater, do you play on PC or PS3?

I've been playing League of Legends recently, although I still pop back on StarCraft II every once in a while for some ladder games. Mostly preoccupied with school and whatnot, so I haven't had as much time to play as I'd like. Looking forward to Diablo III and Borderlands 2. :)

I got League of Legends and though I'm still kinda new I'm enjoying in. My account is Speedsk8r if you guys want to play sometime.

Nazi zombies on Black ops, mw3 and Gears of War 3, like a baus. :3

I've been playing League of Legends recently, although I still pop back on StarCraft II every once in a while for some ladder games. Mostly preoccupied with school and whatnot, so I haven't had as much time to play as I'd like. Looking forward to Diablo III and Borderlands 2. :)

I also play LoL but i am not that good :P

Anyways i haven't gotten bored of halo

Ehem, populate Halo 3 of April 7th :D

Nazi zombies on Black ops, mw3 and Gears of War 3, like a baus. :3

Lol, 3

• Downvote 1

I miss halo :/. I hope Halo 4 is good, and I think I will play halo 3 on April 7th

I miss halo :/. I hope Halo 4 is good, and I think I will play halo 3 on April 7th

I'm really excited for Halo 4, if you go on halo 3, everyone has Recon armor now. Even though i already had it.

I know i'm playing halo 3 april 7th

I was into halo but I dont have an xbox anymore. Sad day.

My friend hacked to get my recon armor. Didn't have to spend all that time doing those achievements.

ha ha ha nice

I didn't really do achivements i just did a funny video using different forge items and i sent it in to bungie and got recon...

My friend just started halo 3 and he had recon so everyone has recon no matter what now

Oh yeah, if anyone has Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is it worth getting?

I have been doing a lot of Zombies on Black Ops, a TON of Fallout New Vegas [Just got the All-American+Pulse Gun], and will probably be on Halo 3 tomorrow.

We need to set up a party or something Tim :P

Failt post

Edited by Zar

League of Legends (I've never played ranked games yet, I don't think I'm all that great at the game just yet. Just farming for Runes at this point)

Magicarp - Lv30

flip a table - Lv8 smurf

Perfect World International ( Don't ask why, friend of mine brought me in and I've never been able to escape.. such a piece of crap game)

RadioxActive

BioxHazard

OMGPOP.com

Cuz I'm fucking BORED.

Anyway, yeah.. I would be playing more online games but I like to play for free >.> I "Fixed" my Xbox and my PS3 so can't play online on them lol. I'm trying to reflash my Xbox so I could actually play online, a new tool came out for me to be able to do that with "my games."

Aside from free gaming, I've been working.. working hard. Self-employed, didn't finish school but at this point.. can't really see myself going back anytime soon. All I can say is that business is good. I'm really glad to see you guys still check in every once in a while. :D

That being said... DIABLO 3????? GUILD WARS 2?????? WHO'S EXCITED!?!?!?!?!? lmfao

Shit here we go............(takes a deep breath)

Guild Wars 1

Guild War 2 beta

Codmw3

CODBO

Starcraft 2

WoW (when i get bored)

SWTOR (just started today)

terriria (dint spell it right)

Minecraft

None mmos... even thou cod isnt a mmo still aint going to rewrite the list

Just cause 2

Starwars kinect

Halo reach

Dragon age 2

Skyrim

Dance central 2

Fear 3

Rage

Those are the games in my gaming queen ATM, so untill one finishes wont start all most done with rage and JC2 and just have the dlcs todo on DA2

so that will free up some space for morer games.

I just started playing League of Legends, too. I am enjoying it a lot.

In the process of Populate halo 3 i earned:

13 perfections

20 exterminations

1 killionare :D