Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

6 Month VPN service for free!

For those of you who want to have a vpn service and dont have one. Here is a decent offer.

If you send a blank email with blank subject to

[email protected] 

they will create a 6 month premium account for you.

The vpn service is "securitykiss" and this package is called the JADEITE package @ 29.95 Euros/6months or 40 bucks.

I was a tad late. But, at least I still get something out of it.

SecurityKISS Tunnel is a program that allows you to access Internet in spite of censorship and local restrictions. It also makes your connection secure and prevents others from viewing your web browsing activities, instant messages, downloads, credit card information or anything else you send over the network.

The GiveAwayOfTheDay special offer where you could get JADEITE plan for half a year for free HAS ENDED. However latecomers are welcome and we EXTENDED PROMOTIONAL OFFER. We are activating JADEITE plan for a month worth about $8.

I don't understand, a promo via email only?

I guess it worked out exactly as they wanted it.

I, the person who did it on time, received the full 6 months and wow such a great service. You, the late people, are now envious of the service and may buy it because of the great review I gave.

Although I still use my hidemyass vpn over this.

• Like 1