Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I'm hosting the server again.

i need a lot of support

Get on sophe :P

ok luna let me have my dad fix something first

Hey Tim, if you need help just message me via steam and I'll try to get on. By the way is there any high position I could fill? I'd love to start playing regularly on a server again. (:

oh XGhozt may i be an admin too id like to help out timmy and you ^.^

Edited by ssophe613

Screenshot:

gc-world_thumb.jpg

Sophe, you are already Admin, so is Ska. Luna, if Aloani doesn't want the spot anymore, you get it. BTW, don't set regions now Timmy.

Why not?

I didn't really get any instructions how so why don't you tell me how instead of letting me dowt try >.>

Why not?

I didn't really get any instructions how so why don't you tell me how instead of letting me dowt try >.>

Sophe, you are already Admin, so is Ska. Luna, if Aloani doesn't want the spot anymore, you get it. BTW, don't set regions now Timmy.

I'm not an admin. Or I haven't been registered as on yet.

Oruchiha have you even been on yet?

Oruchiha have you even been on yet?

Hey, can I be an admin as well?

Yes Ska, until XGhozt tells me how to mod people and make them Admins, you will, and so will Sophe. Luna, will become a Mod.

Hey ghozt glad your back! i was a Prof. and admin on the old sever so.. i was wondering if i could be and admin or a mod on the new one! i understand if you already have to many admins or dont want me to be and admin but i would appreciate the honor greatly!

Hey ghozt glad your back! i was a Prof. and admin on the old sever so.. i was wondering if i could be and admin or a mod on the new one! i understand if you already have to many admins or dont want me to be and admin but i would appreciate the honor greatly!

Ask one of the other admins, they should remember you.

I remember him

Ghozt, have you got the mod thing figured out? I don't think we need another admin but we sure could use some mods.

I guess this means I'll need to start playing again?

Tim I need someone to make me an admin. Do you know how? Rose was going to but she forgot how... lol

gc-world%281%29_thumb.jpg

New screenshot.

Ska, our houses stand out in the sky xD

And no I do not know how to make people admins.

I got rid of the lava trap at spawn some "noobs" were dying and about to rage quit, i wanted them to stay a while, so i fixed it.