Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The moose have attacked

Name: I would tell you but I would then have to kill you slowly and painfully by zombie attack.

Favorite Game: lol No idea, I used to play WoW and I'm currently waiting for DIII to be live. Playing a bit of Amnesia.

Favorite Color: Pink :-) I'm super girly like that

Where are you from: Canada, eh?

Where did you hear about us: XGhozt harassed me on msn. Just saying, it happened.

Who are you ( SN ): succubis

What are you: A soul sucking demon aka female. Same thing really.

What do you represent: What do I represent? What kind of question is this? Shady type of question I think.

Gaming Screen Name: succubis

Have a GirlFriend: No, they don't have the bits i like, except breasts... breasts are sorta cool.

Have a BoyFriend: Yes, I do :)

Why did you come here: [/b ]Well to be honest, I have no idea. XGhost asked me too and Cripp hangs out here, thought I would stop by and say hello.

Who is your Idol: Monty Python and the Holy Grail

What can you do: Rock your world babeh.. but seriously

- Program? No but I do know enough coding to get me in trouble.

- Script? No

- Read? Yes!

- Spell? Yes!

About you (Description): Whats there to say? I can be a super shy yet outgoing girl. I tend to be a little conflictual like that. I enjoy playing games, hanging out with my bf, working on my website. I also like going for walks, watching movies and listening to music. I also want a pet zombie I can sic on people that annoy me but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe someday.

Sweet more boobs. And she is not shy, thats a lie. A very very big lie. and isnt it easy to say D3 then DIII? :P

Sweet more boobs. And she is not shy, thats a lie. A very very big lie. and isnt it easy to say D3 then DIII? :P

You just jelly you dont have boobs of your own :P

Your correct, I want some DD's like yours! :)

Your correct, I want some DD's like yours! :)

Nah I just wanna have a 10.5 incher like you have :)

I sensing some sexual tension?

• Like 1

Welcome to GC

:welcome:

@ XGhozt lol :D no sexual tension just known each other for ever

and thanks everyone for the welcome :)

Ghozt by golly I think you hit it on the head! I mean Yea what succubis said :)

Nice, well, welcome to the site then. :P

Welcome! :D

Monty Python woooooooo

oh sweet a new member on the site :) welcome im new too :P haha

feel new... why does shit have to change D:

Oh! Another pair of boobage! Welcome! Nice to have another uterus around. :D

P.S. Can I fondle your bosoms? In a total non-lesbianic way. For pure science. *cough* Yes...science.

• Like 1

Oh! Another pair of boobage! Welcome! Nice to have another uterus around. :D

P.S. Can I fondle your bosoms? In a total non-lesbianic way. For pure science. *cough* Yes...science.

I like fondledge! :D Dont tell bf though he may get jelly lol :) all in the interest of science.. yesh.. lol

Hey succubis! Hows life been? Long time no chat. XD

Hey succubis! Hows life been? Long time no chat. XD

well hello there Zar... life's been good, moved to civilization again. How about you?

Things have been good. I got accepted into grad school up in Fairbanks AK so I will be heading there to work on my Masters and Ph.D

Things have been good. I got accepted into grad school up in Fairbanks AK so I will be heading there to work on my Masters and Ph.D

NIce, grats :) !! I finally left the arctic! lol :)

NIce, grats :) !! I finally left the arctic! lol :)

LOL right as I am moving up there. That is funny! Well I still might be close enough for a visit when I drive or fly through Canada on one of my excursions.

Welcome to Ghoztcraft ;)