Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Cure for Cancer?

So a couple years ago a bunch of local tv stations where I live in Canada announced that the University of Alberta has discovered somewhat of a cure for cancer. This would be the biggest thing/advancement in the ... well arguably millennium, at least medically speaking. But I was surprised to see no real news coverage other than local stations and then slowly even the local coverage disappeared.

Now I'm wondering how many of you heard about this? If this is news for you you should research dichloroacetate, a relatively cheap drug you can find in local convenience stores.. at least you could around 2007. I remember when this first hit the news the point of view on the researchers were very optimistic and the results were so damn promising. But all of a sudden they changed their story and began to stigmatise this drug. Now people are discouraged by physicians and told otherwise and some even say the drug is carcinogenic. I think this is because the drug is under public license and is very cheap to produce so no real pharmaceutical company can make $$$ from it and they would rather push on chemotherapy and other treatment rather than a cure/cancer "killer"

And I do urge you to look into this deeply if one of your family members are effected by the types of cancer this drug can allegedly help in getting rid of.

Please try not to look at the false leading posts around the internet regarding this drug. Look at the underground testimonials and compare the side effects. If you think it may be of any help I hope you let your loved ones know about this. I hope cancer has not effected anyone here on GC or any of your relatives but in case it has and you or they have never heard of this please look into it.

I am not a chemical engineer, physician, nor do I know anything in the medical field. But I do know how corrupt this government is and I know that something like this would be hidden even if it were an injection cure, I would bet they would hide it. So if it does effect you or your loved ones, don't take my word for it. But do look into it.

This message has been brought to you by the cooperation for public broadcasting and by viewers like you.

I haven't heard of this. I always like hearing that there is advancements in medical study. and if you haven't heard in Canada some people have been selling drugs to "Help" with cancer that are actually fake. sooo least your country seems to be doing quite well

? don't you mean many cures for cancer. Essentially cancer is cancer. There might be different names which are associated with their location when found and or if it spreads via blood or lymphatic systems of the body.

What mother nature has or creates, it also can solve it.

No I'm not talking about some nuts-o idea where you eat a plant or some herb and your magically cured.

Not usually not that simple

But for those who are interested, message me if you want to know what they are and how to administer the cures. They are all basically the same but they must be done differently as cancer is in different parts of the body. Some are easy to get to, and some take a different approach.