Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Eating Yogurt Give You Huge Ass Gonads!

Bunch of MIT researchers got together to "explore the relationship between yogurt consumption and obesity". Researchers found that the group of male mice that ate yogurt "projected their testes outward", which in turn allowed them to have a sort of "mouse swagger" (I wonder if they had moves like Jagger). These males also inseminated their partners faster and produced more offspring. While the female equivalent gave birth to larger litters and weaned their pups more successfully.

All in all, YOGURT MAKES YOU A BIG OLE HONKIN' SEX MACHINE! So eat some yogurt and go get em, tiger! Pour on that manly machismo real thick!

Read more about the study here [Huffington Post] or read the article that I stumbled upon, leading to this interesting revelation, here.

Looks like I found a way to get more Ghoztcraft members. Quick, go reproduce!

Looks like I found a way to get more Ghoztcraft members. Quick, go reproduce!

From that statement right there.. I feel this happened...

"BABE... No one post on my yogart topic! post in it!"

Ghozt: Okay Hun ill post in it when I have a chance...

"WTF YOU HAVNT POSTED IN IT YET..."

"Im doing it right now."

She makes good, recent post! the day she posted it I heard it on the radio! Thats awesome that your man junk is growing and what not... But at the same time if your a "healthy" guy. You wouldnt want to eat yogart. at least the ones that have all the sugar in it.

• Like 1

so yogurt+sex= Coat hanger?

Why would I want ass gonads?

I already have two in the front. I like them there.

• Like 2

Why would I want ass gonads?

I already have two in the front. I like them there.

+1