Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Cluttered Map + Spawn Protect+ Theme

Alright, So the problem is that the map is really cluttered. There's a lot of Building protection around. Its become a bit of a bother.

We cannot accept everyones request that their building is spawn protected! This will end up with a bunch of spawn protected

areas and no new places to build. I say we either figure out a new theme [like harry potter again, SP only some areas], new map,or stop protecting peoples stuff.

Edited by fanimorph

lets stop protecting new members areas/buildings. :thumbsup:

I've been working on coming up with a better housing idea and layout for everyone. :)

I agree with Tobuscus, I think we should start building, or else, we should unprotect all the houses that are about two miles away from the spawn in game.

I agree with Tobuscus, I think we should start building, or else, we should unprotect all the houses that are about two miles away from the spawn in game.

"

Its tob. I dont impersonate anymor :P

Let's make a new rule then. If they don't check in at least once a day then we unprotect their house?

They can check in via a sign and putting the date on it.

All admins would need to go check the signs and add the signs if one is missing.

Thoughts?

I like that idea Ghozt. All we need it for the people to co-operate with it. :P

Agreed

We could also put up a new map...

The current map is bland and has a boring landscape...

Theres no mountains or anything like that.

The only problem i can think of is that some people would get mad when they were gone for a day and they came back to all of their stuff greifed.

They might be a litttle angry...

Timmy I don't like your idea. D: I have alot of neat stuff I built.... :blush2:

Ska, XGhozt can still save the map.

Speaking of which, when will the map be available for download? I'd like to save my structure before something catastrophic happens, haha.

Here's a plan:

New map+Limited protection. This way you can solve the clutter that is there now and you deal with it later. Wtih limited protection you can put up the "sign in" process. And 1 day seems a bit much, considering that some people don't get to discuss these such topics. Let alone play. Have the limit set at around 2-3 days. All in all, I prefer new maps. It's for a change of scenery and buildings.

Discussed in this:

• New map
  • Limited protection
  • 2-3 day sign in

Here's a plan:

New map+Limited protection. This way you can solve the clutter that is there now and you deal with it later. Wtih limited protection you can put up the "sign in" process. And 1 day seems a bit much, considering that some people don't get to discuss these such topics. Let alone play. Have the limit set at around 2-3 days. All in all, I prefer new maps. It's for a change of scenery and buildings.

Discussed in this:

• New map
  • Limited protection
  • 2-3 day sign in

Yes the map is pritty messed up by hackers. I would like to see a new map or old theme. :thumbsup:

Yes the map is pritty messed up by hackers. I would like to see a new map or old theme. :thumbsup: