Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Haters Gonna Hate

Since this is a gaming community I thought it would be fun to create a topic where we post stories or and screen shots of people hating in video games.

So post those moments where people call you trash and faggots so we can all have a good laugh!

Well, I don't have the video, but I remember what happened. Some little immature British kids were making fun of my stupid PSN name: bigdadyfatfat, so I started annoying them with a Russian accent. My friend was over that day, and we were laughing like hell. I started calling them fat Santa Claus because they couldn't knife, and stuff like that. I continued till they got so pissed that they muted me. :D Also, KPopp has some youtube videos where she is stopping boosters, and they start hating on her. It is pretty funny.

Well, I don't have the video, but I remember what happened. Some little immature British kids were making fun of my stupid PSN name: bigdadyfatfat, so I started annoying them with a Russian accent. My friend was over that day, and we were laughing like hell. I started calling them fat Santa Claus because they couldn't knife, and stuff like that. I continued till they got so pissed that they muted me. :D Also, KPopp has some youtube videos where she is stopping boosters, and they start hating on her. It is pretty funny.

lmfao

In Soviet Russia (insert joke here.)

Edited by Timmy1

I was at my friends house and he was playing MW3. He was getting pretty mad at a guy on his team so I took the controller, trapped him in a corner, and said my controller died :3

I did something similar to demon in this one :P

One of my favorite times was when i playing Zombies in COD: BO and had the game volume turned up. The kid who was talking on a mic had a really high pitched voice so i was curious and thought Hm.. Wonder what that seven year old is talking about?. He was talking about how actually I was being completely stupid and didnt know how to play. So i plugged in my mic and starting talking to the kid in this really annoying voice. I started out "Why R u gais talking bout me" [Cause the kids were talking like little bitches who just discovered what a curse word is.] "I'mz like sooz good at this games!" Then the kid started raging about how i was using the stupidest weapons, while he was using a crossbow >.<....

Eventually i think i made him so mad he ended the game.

:P

But truly the best was when i was playing Left 4 Dead on the X-box, and i joined into a game with these two british people trying to get their freind into the game, so they started making fun of me and calling me a sorry-ass player. Eventually, i got sick of it and let my little brother play. He immediately started shooting all of the people and brought them all down to about half health before their combined efforts killed him :[.

It was hilarious!

I make my little bro rage when i beat him 1v1 in Halo: Reach 25-0

Oh yeah, i beat Luna too. :3

I wish I had a little brother. :(