Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What is Happening?!?!?

I don't know if anybody noticed, or thinks that this topic is silly, but I am starting to sense that Ghoztcraft isn't as active as before. Zar, Ruler, and, well, Viper, which we all know why, aren't active anymore. I am starting to get worried because it is not as fun as it used to be. Does anyone agree?

Zar is in Alaska, Ruler does whatever whenever, and Viper might be busy being in the army.

Yeah, I know about Viper, and cool, yeah, I remember Zar speaking about going to Alaska for Archaeology, but still, don't you feel the difference?

It's better this way; weeds out all the little kiddies.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you. ):

I forgive you, but just this once.

jk

I actually check in at least once a day... usually I just lurk because none of the active topics interest me. On a side note, at least I'm missed.

Please explain how I do "whatever whenever."

Honestly between work and my girlfriend I don't have a whole lot of time available for Ghoztcraft anymore.

I actually check in at least once a day... usually I just lurk because none of the active topics interest me. On a side note, at least I'm missed.

Please explain how I do "whatever whenever."

Honestly between work and my girlfriend I don't have a whole lot of time available for Ghoztcraft anymore.

:(

It's true I'm surprise I'm this active at the moment.

Go outside man, enjoy the fresh air and forget about these scrubs.

I just look at topic's usually. I check in everyday.

No one misses me wtf man damn

I missed you magic bitch! :D

Not as active as it used to be? You have no clue at all. You weren't here during it's Prime. Back when there were roughly 15-20 posts every single minute.

I remember when me and Jordanv78 were accumulated like 100 posts in a single day talking on all the threads :o Back when I was top poster T_T

But now, I do nothing other than Lurk in the Shoutbox. Nothing much in these topics interests me anymore.

Lol I love when you randomly come back and post a sig... :)

We should be proud bounder started posting again. I'm pretty sure its a sign of the apocalypse

Well yeah it's the Apocalypse...Diablo did take over the High Heavens.

Until my venom hydras wrecked him

Until my venom hydras wrecked him

Lol, I don't even know you because we never talked on the forums or anything. I just see you posting from time to time.

Lol, I don't even know you because we never talked on the forums or anything. I just see you posting from time to time.

i am teh magic bitch og gc nigga

i am teh magic bitch og gc nigga

Hey, you're back! I thought you were gone forever.

The only thing I clearly remember is people baking cakes in your name. I don't remember why.

because cakes are awesome?