Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

THIS SHOULD'NT BE HAPPENING

A GRIEFER NAMED AXX IS GOING ON DESTROYING HOUSES AND BUILDING A TEAM OF GRIEFERS NO ONE IS TAKING ACTION AND I AM SO ANGRY WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING SITTING DUCKS?

NOW HES DESTROYING THE ENVIRONMENT WITH HIS TEAM

WILL ANYONE STOP IT OR NOT

The server isn´t letting me on...

it's letting me on

The server isn´t letting me on...

it's letting me on

It´s some issue with my password. Ive contacted Ivrae about it already.

Sorry, I was asleep. Has he been taken care of?

Sorry, I was asleep. Has he been taken care of?

atleast he cant grief anymore thanks to map change

Well I would have banned him, but since I can't use /banip and many other commands, sadly I can't, and I really don't feel like banning him normally using /ban again and again and again until he decided to stop joining.

Just make sure you contact an admin or mod to get the house protected. Do we not have enough mods? I can find some more I'm sure.

Just make sure you contact an admin or mod to get the house protected. Do we not have enough mods? I can find some more I'm sure.

As much as i dont want to challenge you´re skills at training youre forces and arming them. I think the admins and mods. At the moment are sufficient in numbers. but, A chain of command. And, Better instruction. Clear procedures. And, More commands. Like guides. Also, That IRC thing you´ve been working on could help. Or, somehow getting more people onto steam or the forums. Under a chain of command i was thinking GC Admin - Head Admin - Admin - Mod - Trusted

Edited by Slimes-Clark

Ivrae already made a guide..

Ok, on the new server there is a freebuld area, you you build in the freebuild area, you're build may or may not be greifed.

If you are greifed simply choose another location or rebuild it.

If you want to build you're house in the housing area, you must put a sign on it.

We admins hate repeating the rules over and over when they are all on a sign.

READ THE SIGNS

its rare to get in an admin to the server...

What commands are the mods/admins missing? I can always change that.

Guest Redy

im happy to be a mod