Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.

Tomb Raider: Lara Croft's Origin Story

I just had the chance to watch the trailer for the new Tomb Raider. I found it quite interesting and I'm looking forward to the game's release. I like the gritty look and intense story. It's a rather nice departure from what one is used to when the name "Lara Croft" is uttered. I'm curious to watch this naive, soft, frightened Lara turn into the hardened, fierce B.A.M.F. we all know. I really want to see more of this origin story. Although I do have to say I'm looking forward more to the story itself more than anything. The graphics look pretty good, but not fantastic. Albeit I have played games where the graphics weren't amazing and I still enjoyed it greatly. I'm thinking I may enjoy the new Tomb Raider. Anyone else have any thoughts/opinions? For those who haven't seen the trailer yet, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkBZ6kKeoTI

I've never been a tomb raider fan however this revamp is actually getting me excited. I think it'll definitely be a good game however I'm still going to wait till I see some gameplay before I get to excited.

I think this looks pretty promising and very interesting. I played a couple of the first games and thought they were pretty good, with the graphics a little bad, but this upcoming game looks great!

I've never been a tomb raider fan however this revamp is actually getting me excited.

Yes, I think diablo 3 is a great game, but when I begin to play the game path of exile,

Necroing this.. this is one of my favorite games. A must buy.