Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Broken Plugins [Chaos]

The Terraria server is in chaos. For some reason, permissions are broken so theres no Admin class. Not even a member or guest rank, so people can do whatever they want. Greif, curse, ect.

I'm sure you guys backed up the map so we should be fine. Just a report on to get it fixed when you can.

The Terraria server is in chaos. For some reason, permissions are broken so theres no Admin class. Not even a member or guest rank, so people can do whatever they want. Greif, curse, ect.

I'm sure you guys backed up the map so we should be fine. Just a report on to get it fixed when you can.

its freaking insane jeez the map is destroyed

thats the reason i cant get on the server?

Request: Merge threads

Reason: Same exact topic

http://www.Ghoztcraf...ae-heeeeeeeelp/

http://www.Ghoztcraf...-plugins-chaos/

I also wanted to mention that i was the first mod on the scene. I gathered a user statement. from element:

i was there and they gat in the sitem

and thay gat bommbs

i run away

102 griefers

ok 50

and they wer going to trin off the server(they said so)

i have no names

they statd in the tp room

they left: 11PM or 12PM(+0200 UTC)

I was there at 10PM(+0200 UTC)

Threw TNT. Didn´t noclip. Flew around using wings. 1 noclipped though.(*st*)

No activity has been noticed on youtube nor on any popular griefing channel. If you happend to find such activity Please notify a admin via the forums immediately. (Last checked at 1400. GMT +2)

(The following in mostly personal opinion)

Since according to witness accounts and the amount of damage done. and, The probable skill level required to hack into server files. We are probably looking at a proffesional team. Who, May of have edited server logs. So, In all and all we have jack shit on the guys. And, Now. We the admins are practically tasked with cleaning up this shit storm. That was created by a security breach.

Edited by Slimes-Clark

Guys XGhozt did had a backup from the 10th and used it the only bad news is some of the houses weren't built at that time.

THE SERVER IS FINE.

Exept for /warp castle, /warp PvPArena, /warp 4v4 and probably many other pretty houses.

#Wanttokillthesegriefers.

(The following in mostly personal opinion)

Since according to witness accounts and the amount of damage done. and, The probable skill level required to hack into server files. We are probably looking at a proffesional team. Who, May of have edited server logs. So, In all and all we have jack shit on the guys. And, Now. We the admins are practically tasked with cleaning up this shit storm. That was created by a security breach.

Nope, just some kids I gave access to the server, if XGhozt and Me didn't take out the world once and a while and force you guys to rebuild you'd get bored.