Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Get Wow For Free!!!

Background:

Ever hear about his awsome game called World of Warcraft and you wanted to try it, but really dont want to pay for the game monthly or even at all. Then welcome to my little tutorial which will give you the tools and information to do just that with full support at these forums.

Links:

World Of Warcraft Download

Optional Server List

Directions:

1)Download and/or install the retail World of Warcraft(link above for those who havent bought it).

2)Go to the server list site and choose a server or choose one from below.

3)Register at that server and change your realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder to have the server name.

4)Add any addons required by the server to the interface folder and start wow(may need to use an anti-hack loader depending on the server)

5)Log in and begin your adventure.

Recomended Servers:

Xaos WoW-

Xaos WoW Hompage

This is the most blizzlike server there ive seen. No bandwidth lag. Server up 98% of the time. And is prepping for a WowwoW release of burning crusade. Currently should be ran on 1.8.X

The Dank Domain-

The Dank Domain

Send a PM to Halfzipp with username/password for an account on the forum.

This is more of a fun server with x10 xp rate higher drops and is more of an intance runner. You can get to lvl 50 in about 4 hours and it maxes at 250. This does have bandwidth problems but it is upgrading sometime in the future. I like this one because it is good and supports 1.9.X hacked patches (go to wowstatus to learn more) which adds some conent. Not recomended to use 1.9.4.

Both are hack free because nobodies made any for them and the ones that are out are blocked by a hack detector. Im pretty sure you will get banned for botting if a GM catches you on Xaos which is my recommended pick. But just dont get caught.

If you have found a server that you would like to add please post the information about it here in this format.

Name

Hompage

Registration Link or information about registration

Specifics about the server

why you would recomend it

Edited by Sha{D}e.

I fixed the links. :)

I remember finding this along time ago. I only got one server to work, but then it stopped working..

i played it for the 30 day free trial it came with when i bought it, and it wasnt very good as people make it out to seem.

Actually it is good. And it does work if bought the game. And if you do play you should buy it but you dont have to pay for servers :). But i still give you free version :).

isnt this just like ff online which was overated...

WoW private servers are all shit.. and if they are the least bit good, they are easy enough to hack or there are few members in them

yeah you should probably keep this link on the downl low.

Maybe I will try WoW for free for a little bit. I never thought any MMO was worth paying that much just to play the game...

They might report me, but why that link is easy enough to find.

And Hel try XAOS wow, low ping 50-70 members always on(max is 70) which sucks but they dont have a good enough emulator for more without tons of crashing and lag.

Yeah, they have those for war3 too!

Seriously,

no emu-server is even close to the quality of the blizzard servers :rawr: