Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Server rollback?

I logged on just a few minutes ago to people screaming about some hacker named Ana griefing most everything they could get to, protected or not. Would it be possible to roll back the server map to maybe 1-2 hours before this message? Players are telling me that's when the griefing started - I thought it might be nice to recover their buildings.

Yeah. Imma guess not. All the Backups are made by hand. So, The best is probably a couple of days ago. Maybe even a week.

Oh, I did not know they were made manually. That's unfortuante...one dick with a hack can ruin so much time spent by others. I really hate griefers in this game. They're just sad.

Oh, I did not know they were made manually. That's unfortuante...one dick with a hack can ruin so much time spent by others. I really hate griefers in this game. They're just sad.

Yeah, Because. There must surely be a plugin or program to make automatic backup. Even i could probebly write something up in like a day. Its just copying and renaming after a set time.