Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

My absence.

Hey, I know I haven't been on in quiet some time now but my internet has been shut off so I don't know when the next time I get on will be so I was just updating everyone on what's goin' on. And Klapp we told parents about 3 weeks ago it was kinda funny how she freaked out but everyone was fine (Still haven't said anything to my dad and probably wont) ;). And Ivrae there was something I was going to say but I forgot anyway everything is going just fine and I just wanted to stop by and say I friggin' LOVE you all (well most of you. ;).) So yeah I'll keep everyone updated when ever I get the chance.

Love,

Ska. ;)

ska im so happy for you. take care dude, and keep in touch

Edited by Aloani

OK LISTEN UP PEEPS!

ITS A FISH JOKE

LUNA CALLS ME TROUT

I CALL HIM A BASS

TIMMY IS A SHRIMP

GEDDIT YET

Wow you really do hate me... :(

How did you get that i hated you from that???

Cause i dont

OK LISTEN UP PEEPS!

ITS A FISH JOKE

LUNA CALLS ME TROUT

I CALL HIM A BASS

TIMMY IS A SHRIMP

GEDDIT YET

Wow you really do hate me... :(

How did you get that i hated you from that???

Cause i dont

Well it just seems when i post something on the forum you get all yell-y and mean :(

Hey, I know I haven't been on in quiet some time now but my internet has been shut off so I don't know when the next time I get on will be so I was just updating everyone on what's goin' on. And Klapp we told parents about 3 weeks ago it was kinda funny how she freaked out but everyone was fine (Still haven't said anything to my dad and probably wont) ;). And Ivrae there was something I was going to say but I forgot anyway everything is going just fine and I just wanted to stop by and say I friggin' LOVE you all (well most of you. ;).) So yeah I'll keep everyone updated when ever I get the chance.

Love,

Ska. ;)

WOW EVERYBODY IS FIGHTING WHEN NOBODY REALIZED THAT ALOANI IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! :D YAY BRO, LONG TIME NO SEEEEEE!

Love,

Ska. ;)

WOW EVERYBODY IS FIGHTING WHEN NOBODY REALIZED THAT ALOANI IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! :D YAY BRO, LONG TIME NO SEEEEEE!

i SAW THAT.

Haha well Sunday my house caught on fire and burned pretty bad and it wont be in live able conditions for about 2-3 months so I'm staying at my sister's in Lawrence for the time being so I do have access to internet but I don't have it on my laptop so I doubt I'll be on terraria but I will check for the forums time to time and give you all updates. Hope to hear from you guys soon. :) <3

~Ska ;)

Guest Tobeh

oh mah god...

ARE YOU SERIOUS SKA SKA?

are u fucking kidding me ska? :omg:

Not at all... that's the bad thing. D: I wont be on this weekend either most likely. I'll try to get on Terraria on my laptop in a little bit.

Oh my god I'm sorry D:

I'm sorry ska

Not at all... that's the bad thing. D: I wont be on this weekend either most likely. I'll try to get on Terraria on my laptop in a little bit.

who burned your house? im arabic/ terrorist i can make certian things or someone go boom?

no but in all seriousness im sorry. no one deserves to lose their home.

your damn right aloani

It didn't burn to the ground. lol And I was the one who accidentally set it on fire. haha A lot of it is mostly smoke damage and our duplex is getting fixed up but I doubt the land lord will let us live there after it's repaired. But yeah the fire only stayed in the kitchen but it burned the ceiling and all the cabinets down. o.o

I guess that's not as bad as burning to the ground, eh? o:

Still sucks though. :(

It didn't burn to the ground. lol And I was the one who accidentally set it on fire. haha A lot of it is mostly smoke damage and our duplex is getting fixed up but I doubt the land lord will let us live there after it's repaired. But yeah the fire only stayed in the kitchen but it burned the ceiling and all the cabinets down. o.o

Yeah, how did you set it on fire bro?

It was feeding night for all my lizards so I went to cook my tegu up some food and I accidentally turned on the wrong burner. Instead of turning the one on in the back with the pot I turned on the one in the front with used oil in it (we just made tortilla chips) and I went back to my room for about 5-6 minutes and was working with my brackish aquarium and I smelt something burning so I went into the kitchen and it was on fire. :P

It was feeding night for all my lizards so I went to cook my tegu up some food and I accidentally turned on the wrong burner. Instead of turning the one on in the back with the pot I turned on the one in the front with used oil in it (we just made tortilla chips) and I went back to my room for about 5-6 minutes and was working with my brackish aquarium and I smelt something burning so I went into the kitchen and it was on fire. :P

too damn silly ska.

Hey, the way I see it is that shit happens but if you let it get you down you wont get any where. Besides Lawrence is so much fun! :D

Hey, the way I see it is that shit happens but if you let it get you down you wont get any where. Besides Lawrence is so much fun! :D

YOLO are you enjoying the lawrence SKA? lol im so craving right now its just not available around where im at right now

Craving what? XD

Guest aloani

Craving what? XD

weed dummy

Well how was I supposed to know? ;P