Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Recommendation for Darkest

I know we have a lot of admins, but barely any mods, and i met this girl named darkest, she is very nice, helpful, and fun so i thought she could be a mod since we haev none and not many admins or mods have been getting on. :biggrin:

lol its me ccpp3 and im always on so xD dont know what your talkng about the "barely any admins on". :biggrin:

I'd suggest darkest too :D

Hehe, again, I love his picture!!! rofl

^ I yeah that picture is pretty cool. =P

But on topic, I don't think we need anymore admins, i'm on everyday now, along with other admins.

But on topic, I don't think we need anymore admins, i'm on everyday now, along with other admins.

I recommended her as a mod :P

Have even MORE people been made admins? o.o

yes ska we have a lot of admins

I recommended her as a mod :P

Most mods get "thirsty for power" and try to go admin.

(Ex: Tob. Nah jk. with ya tob. :P)

Besides, you can't just come on and recommend all of your friends.

ur right timmy

here have a cookie for awesomeness :D :cookie?:

I do not really think darkest is worth the rank as she keeps on anoyying people by going in their house

Again, tim is right. ef ched, kill him he is worthless :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2:

Bro, why are you being NEGATIVE!!! We all love you! (No Homo)

Again, tim is right. ef ched, kill him he is worthless :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2: :suicide2:

Dude I swear if you keep acting like this I will find where you live and pluck every freaking needle on your back. damn hogs so sensitive all the time

Dude I swear if you keep acting like this I will find where you live and pluck every freaking needle on your back. damn hogs so sensitive all the time

Thanks posible CG admin for cheering me up! Man your going to be a great CG admin! People are going to love you yelling at them! :(

/facepalm, all he is saying is that you are being sensitive, no one is hating on you. BTW, nobody is going to be GC Admin.

/facepalm, all he is saying is that you are being sensitive, no one is hating on you. BTW, nobody is going to be GC Admin.

lol i did it for the laugh. take it easy bud everything will be alright i promise