Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Depression hurts

Ok so, i know i've been acting depressed and stuff and im sorry, i have depression and i felt like i wasnt getting any respect, and alot of people were yelling at me about stuff and i just got sad. So I'm going to stop acting depressed and honestly... I really dont care if people respect me anymore. If you dont think working my ass off on server all the time helping people and being active on the forum doesnt mean i should get respect fine. Hater gonna hate! rofl :lol: :yes2:

Ok so, i know i've been acting depressed and stuff and im sorry, i have depression and i felt like i wasnt getting any respect, and alot of people were yelling at me about stuff and i just got sad. So I'm going to stop acting depressed and honestly... I really dont care if people respect me anymore. If you dont think working my ass off on server all the time helping people and being active on the forum doesnt mean i should get respect fine. Hater gonna hate! rofl :lol: :yes2:

dude, your a boss

*EOD

dude, your a boss

*EOD

Thanks bro!

Your welcome chedge

SEE? WE ARE ALL NICE! :P

dude, you're a boss

*EOD

I couldn't help myself.

On a more serious note, depression sucks. I've been there, been through it, and sometimes revert to that state which scares the fuck out of me. But life goes on, whether you want it to or not, and things can, and do get better. Let the past be the past.

• Like 2

dude, you're a boss

*EOD

I couldn't help myself.

On a more serious note, depression sucks. I've been there, been through it, and sometimes revert to that state which scares the fuck out of me. But life goes on, whether you want it to or not, and things can, and do get better. Let the past be the past.

You are one wise fella.

Depression hurts but you don't have too. Cymbalta can help. :thumbsup:

no 50 Oxycontins can

• Downvote 1

look at the bright side of life it could be worse but.. if you even CAN play terraria it probably doeesnt mean you are completely miserable

i used to have this problem and the key is : live your life while you still can do what you want have a happy life :D

~parapip

no 50 Oxycontins can

Lol Then he'd just be on the floor with nothing to worry about. o.o If he'd even get to 50! lol Hydros?

• Downvote 1

Humans and their emotions are confusing, I don't understand them and I believe most of the species improperly defines their own status.

no 50 Oxycontins can

Lol Then he'd just be on the floor with nothing to worry about. o.o If he'd even get to 50! lol Hydros?

there is so much i could say but lets just keep it PG13

depression doesnt hurt dude

it gives u a migraine while sleeping and well its a near death experience kind of

Here this will fix you human, stare at it and love it!

furby1.jpg

furby1.jpg

furby1.jpg

Doh, it's a Furby. :>

Keep your head up chedgehog, and don't listen to these idiots talking about drugs like oxys and hydros they probably dont know fuck all about addiction or any pharmaceuticals. But if you are legal age there are many natural "Herbal medicines" that have no health consequences and help with depression and anxiety. Never turn to hard drugs/pills for dealing with your problems, in the long run it only ruins your life and hurts the people around you.

• Like 1