Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

"Vacation"

It's clear to me through evidence from people on the server, that im not exactly.. um.. "wanted" is the only way i can put it... I would like to think sometime i can come back and people will respect me for who i am, but I don't know if that will happen. So i've decided to take a "vacation". I'm just tired of people being in my face, always on my case and not being respected as the person I am. So, good-bye Ghoztcraft... It's been a good one! :thumbsup:

It's clear to me through evidence from people on the server, that im not exactly.. um.. "wanted" is the only way i can put it... I would like to think sometime i can come back and people will respect me for who i am, but I don't know if that will happen. So i've decided to take a "vacation". I'm just tired of people being in my face, always on my case and not being respected as the person I am. So, good-bye Ghoztcraft... It's been a good one! :thumbsup:

Not to be a dick but I've never seen anyone be mean to you Chedge, I think you're being a little over dramatic. Many people on here are your friend and so I don't understand why you are wanting to leave.

True, you are over exaggerating

Disrespect to fellow members of ghostcraft, It really gets to my nerves.

If I see anyone disrespecting..... I will not hesitate to make them an example. >:(

Disrespect to fellow members of ghostcraft, It really gets to my nerves.

If I see anyone disrespecting..... I will not hesitate to make them an example. >:(

i did and still sort of respect you. but your starting to lose my respect to you by acting like an attention whore. i know that sounds harsh but that how i see this situation we have here.

Edited by Aloani

i did and still sort of respect you. but your starting to lose my respect to you by acting like an attention whore. i know that sounds harsh but that how i see this situation we have here.

You´re seeing the situation from the right angle. None hates him, He just wants some attention. People, Crying for him not to leave.

Chedge, Bye.bye.gif

noooooooooooooooooooo

dont leave chege