Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Just wanted to say...

IT'S A GIRL!!! :biggrin:

Edited by Ska

You're Preggers?

You're Preggers?

You're Preggers?

You're Preggers?

Lol No I've got a dick. ;)

You're Preggers?

You're Preggers?

she got a dick o.o???

You're Preggers?

You're Preggers?

she got a dick o.o???

Huh..? lol

You are a dad????

You are a dad????

Maybe. :blush2:

You are a dad????

congrats bro but remember you cant help your daughter grow if you dont have a job so first you have to finish school to get a great job so you can provide anything for your family. good luck :biggrin:

You are a dad????

congrats bro but remember you cant help your daughter grow if you dont have a job so first you have to finish school to get a great job so you can provide anything for your family. good luck :biggrin:

I was doing framing but now I'm looking for another job. And yes I am finishing high school, I'm on my senior year anyway then I plan on going to Illinois and get my masters for Herpetology. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

You are a dad????

I was doing framing but now I'm looking for another job. And yes I am finishing high school, I'm on my senior year anyway then I plan on going to Illinois and get my masters for Herpetology. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

He got an amphibian preggers :O

You are a dad????

He got an amphibian preggers :o

Sssh! No one can know! D:

seriously?

xDD

CONGRATS SKA SKA

And yes seriously. lol

seriously?

xDD

CONGRATS SKA SKA

And yes seriously. lol

well..... congrats ska and good luck :thumbsup:

well..... congrats ska and good luck :thumbsup:

Thanks. :biggrin:

Now may be a good time to change your avatar...

Just sayin...

Edit: also, topic moved to a location that makes more sense

Now may be a good time to change your avatar...

Just sayin...

Edit: also, topic moved to a location that makes more sense

I put it here for the people I talk to to see. If I wanted it else where I would have done so.

Seriously? Its on the "recent posts" list, and since Ghoztcraft is full of terraria people; everyone you talk to will see it. I moved this topic because it is in no way related to terraria, if you don't like where I moved it go bitch to XGhozt, I'm not moving it back.

Seriously? Its on the "recent posts" list, and since Ghoztcraft is full of terraria people; everyone you talk to will see it. I moved this topic because it is in no way related to terraria, if you don't like where I moved it go bitch to XGhozt, I'm not moving it back.

It's on the "recent posts" list because it is a fairly recent topic and many people have been viewing and posting on this topic, which is why I placed it in the Terraria Thread. Many people who play Terraria stay on just the Terraria thread hence why I placed it there. I am not asking nor telling you to move my topic back since I do understand why you moved it just next time be a bit more considerate.

Edit: Also I never insisted on you moving the topic.

Edited by Ska

Ska, he has a point, it is his job and, even if it was on Terraria, everyone can and will view it and reply, so it makes no difference. Also, CONGRATZ BRO! :D

Wait are you still in highschool??

Edited by MoMan

Ska, he has a point, it is his job and, even if it was on Terraria, everyone can and will view it and reply, so it makes no difference. Also, CONGRATZ BRO! :D

Yes, and I already made that statement.

Yeah, my senior year.

Does it mattter?

Hell.. I remember when i got my first girl preggers..

xDDD

just kidding

for people that couldnt realize that

Does it mattter?

Hell.. I remember when i got my first girl preggers..

xDDD

just kidding

for people that couldnt realize that

Lol no sex for you. :tease: