Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Mido won herself $50!

My car Mido won herself $50 from being the staff pick of a photo contest! It was held on XenonSupply.com's facebook page as a contest showing off customer's cars that installed their lights. Mido won with this picture:

1239998_10201276265006645_1961421152_n.jpg

Sweeeeeet! I bet you are so proud!

lol you must be pretty happy

OMG 50 BUCKS!!!!!! LOL JK

It would've been $150 if I became a like whore on facebook, but I entered just for the hell of it. I didn't expect to win anything out of it.

Hahahahahahaha a "Like Whore" i like that :rawr: :rawr:

[Rant] See this is what I don't get, your car "Mido" is showing herself off and winning money. Where as my vehicle "Norma" (as named by my girlfriend.) Wont do shit for me, she wont even run... Shes been bitchy since the day I brought her home from the dealership. I've done open heart surgery (to replace a spun rod bearing and completely rebuilt the engine.) Put in a new brain (ECM) new Nervous system (Distributor wires and plugs) but that wasn't good enough for her. ohhhh no, I went out and bought her a new set of tits (heads) and the bitch still wont run right. My truck is such a spoiled bitch.... [/Rant]

Yeah, I found out Mido can actually think and will refuse to work if she doesn't get what she wants/deserves. I hadn't changed her oil after returning from Afghanistan, so she was sitting on over three months plus of the same oil. After a while she refused to start up, I thought it was an alternator problem, no she just wanted oil. When I promised her we'd get oil on a weekend, she worked perfectly, and ever since. So now it's definitely confirmed she can think on her own.

congrats, can't complain winning a little extra cash. also Why is you car named mido?

Soooo you ever thought about taking photography as a profession?

I'll enjoy it more if I keep it as a hobby. I don't even have expensive cameras to play with.