Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Pyro the demon. Disrespect-False reporti

Apparently, during a match, we agreed to use melee only correct.

So now, he decided to use a light disc.

Now I know its ranged, it leaves his hands, and flys towards a target.

So as punishment I light him on fire for a wile.

Upon this he post two tickets.

Now, what I did was not abuse of powers, he cheated and I gave him a small punishment.

He now savagely ask for me to be demoted.

I know it said melee damage, but the truth is its a ranged weapon.

But, the geist, is he wants me demoted, due to me giving him a less-than -harsh punishment. for cheating.

I can honestly say he doesn't quite fit admin position himself, his temper is far to short.

But today, I can honestly say, that he really busted my nerves with this argument.

I've had conflict with him twice, both reasons are still firm.

Anyone who agrees and would rather not see such foolery happening please show support.

I am a bit tempered, but im trying to keep this as formal as possible. :sweat:

I didnt like that guy cuz he was being rude to everyone. and i am i witness to what happened i was there at the time

I didnt like that guy cuz he was being rude to everyone. and i am i witness to what happened i was there at the time

Who is pyro and who is making a buttfuck bajillion admins?

Idk there is like 100000 admins on the server

we need to get rid on pyro he is seriously getting on my nerves he doesn't shut up and he is always talking shit i am tired of him so please do something about him

Well captain ska, there are few admins online often, and this laddy's full name is "Pyroxenite Rosetachi"

Mcmo is right, he does ruin the mood.

HAHAHA Anthoney this is Momo not mcmo u misread the name =D :rawr: its all good though

Guest Guest

Well captain ska, there are few admins online often, and this laddy's full name is "Pyroxenite Rosetachi"

Mcmo is right, he does ruin the mood.

They should stop making admins because what is happening is they make admins and the people aren't reliable and get bored with the server and just leave. It seems as though half of them aren't even on the server but a week before being promoted.

The "Guest" is right it happens way too often, there is like 10 admins and they are never on except for ccpp3 and edge, all the other one's never get on. :rawr:

Guest Timmy

I know i'm not the most active admin, but I do come on at least once every 3 days or so...

The matter at hand right now is that we need to get rid of Pyro he cusses every 5 secs and he is like 14 and he treats me as if i am 12 when i am 4 years older than him and he lied by saying he has permission from all admins that he can cuss whenever he wants

Who's Pyro?

Who's Pyro?

He is some kid that thinks he is a badass on the server

Sounds like a badass to me

Sounds like a badass to me

hahahaha good one :rawr:

Pyroxenite Rosetachi to be exact, and with all due respect, he is a "smart" ass.

The Badass title is reserved for people who deserve it.

Anthoney does have a point

am i a badass?(jk)

and on topic

i really think you should not get demoted because light disc is ranged not meele

No one should get demoted, the only type of deranking that should happen is that pyro gets muted or banned

Get on right now i am gonna get on

him getting muted forever is better coz maybe he will learn a thing or two after the punishment if hes not stubborn

Actually lets drop some of the charges on him LOL, cuz he recently has been following orders and he has been cooperative and also hasn't been mean to anyone recently other than Timmy, so if timmy wants to do something about it he ca go ahead as for me i take back wat i said

The "Guest" is right it happens way too often, there is like 10 admins and they are never on except for ccpp3 and edge, all the other one's never get on. :rawr:

I guess the computer logged me out when I typed that or something of the sort. XP