Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

ccpp3 is GRIEFING

I was online and ccpp3 said wanna see something and randomly it said that the Twisted Mod was activating in 60 seconds and then he started griefings Jacobs thing PLEASE HELP

the question we need to ask is that whether he was the admin or a fake

I agree with Vamsi, did he have [Admin] next to his name? Also please be careful in which section your threads are made. :)

You can't enter with someone else's name cuz when u use the same name it asks u for a password and u must enter the password that corresponds with that name

I agree with Vamsi, did he have [Admin] next to his name? Also please be careful in which section your threads are made. :)

OH SNAP DEMON GOT A PROMOTIONNN

LOL Tobi that is soo off-topic

It was real, I was on at the time ccpp3 was "greifing" in ccpp3's defense, it was already his, the whole situation didn't make sense to me. -.-

Let's just: Stop, Drop, and Roll! stop talking bout it till we have more proof, drop the case for now, and then rick roll all the way to the moon

OH SNAP DEMON GOT A PROMOTIONNN

Yes I did! :D

OK I WILL DEAL WITH IT!!! :P

thats hardly true, im sure someone probably realized his password..even i know his password :wasntme:

How do u know his pass?

Well, I do know that ccpp3 has terrahack, but he really only uses it when something bad happened, I think that this conversation boils down quickly to two different conclusions.

ccpp3 may have been editing/fixing whatever it was.

ccpp3's account may have been stolen, or copied.

I know for sure however, that the real ccpp3, does not greif.

Guest Prototype

Well, I do know that ccpp3 has terrahack, but he really only uses it when something bad happened, I think that this conversation boils down quickly to two different conclusions.

iam with Anthoney and he is RIGHT...Real ccpp3 does not grief and i know this dude..he is my best friend he doesn't grief

Guest Guest