Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Unpopulated

I feel as though terraria has become unpopulated, Mayhap this be because of school and jobs? Or have you stopped playing for a wile, mayhap you be busy?

Whats terraria?

well exams can be the reason but now im free

and also as i have formatted my pc i gotta download terraria again

It got boring, simple. ._.

I feel as though terraria has become unpopulated, Mayhap this be because of school and jobs? Or have you stopped playing for a wile, mayhap you be busy?

Well my girlfriend just had her baby Monday and I rarely get a chance to get online sooo. heh

Well my girlfriend just had her baby Monday and I rarely get a chance to get online sooo. heh

yet again,

CONGRADULATIONS

U should post a pic of her.....(no pedo intended :P)

I shall but I need to get some uploaded first. ;P

Is the server down?

I think so

And here I was with the chance to get on and no server to connect to. ;)

And the reason why I haven't been playing on the server much is because when I'm on the server is always down and I'm playing other steam games :D

Sadly it seems the server has come to a huffing end, like a dog filling its lungs with bile before it expires from age.

However starbound will be out soon, and I will not hesitate to become a star knight. Tribute-

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

Ohh ok lol at first i was like WTF r u on, then i was like this sounds like and is probably a prayer