Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Gamestop

Hey guys I applied to work at Gamestop on saturday, and i would like to know if any on u guys have any tips on what i should do now to up the chances of me getting the job

Was there any sort of interview done during the application?

I applied online, but i just called and asked if they saw my application and the guy was like yeah we looked att all applications and will get back to u in a week or 2, is there anything i can do in the interview (if i get the interview) that can help me?

Erm, that's IF you even get to the interview process. Usually they will say to all applicants we'll call you if we need you and sometimes they never call. But if you do happen to land an interview, please dress appropriately. Since this is gamestop, they do expect you to have a decent general knowledge of video games and consoles.

You'll be fine, just gotta know about games, like Viper said, like if they ask any questions.

And Pass a Drug test...

And Pass a Drug test...

LOL Mastic i don't do drugs :P

Sure... cause people can play terraria sober...

Sure... cause people can play terraria sober...

Wow, ok so once you do an online application, DO NOT WAIT FOR A CALL BACK. Call them right up and ask for an interview. Tell them you signed up online but you really want the job and want to speak to a Hiring manager ASAP. you're not going to get called back. It's even better to sign up, call them and say you're coming in for a visit, then keep showing up until you talk to a manager....

• Like 1

If you really want a job show it. Even though LP already stated that. I suggest going to the place instead of doing an online application for future reference. For your interview look presentable, even gaming stores have standards. Good luck though, worse comes to worse you apply at another store or somewhere similar to it.

what the hell is gamestop?

^^^Not sure if Serious or just trolling........

Edited by MoMan

what the hell is gamestop?

Tis' the small tavern filled with electronic devices such as consoles, or trinkets. It has alot of games however, such as PC, Xbox 360, PS3, and other pig-wash.

Is sold there at market price. Think of it as a fast-game stop. Like fast food, but without the, food.

oh cool

Vamsi, what part of the world are you from?

LOLOLOLOLOL I think he is in India