Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Thinking of a Tattoo

So, I've been thinking about getting a Tattoo.

Specifically the image below on my right bicep.

Thoughts? :D

fc,550x550,white.jpg

• Downvote 1

This is a serious question.... and I wondered the same thing for poppy (our old admin...) Are you gay?

:yucky: No. You will regret it for the rest of your life. o.0

No I'm not gay >_>

And I doubt I will regret it for the rest of my life. And on the off chance I do, It'll be on my upper arm, where It'll be hidden by my sleeve.

I can see it now . . .

Bounder: "Hey guys check out my rainbow dash tat isn't it awesome!"

The guys:

"get away from me you fag or I will kick your ass"

*Bounder hides his expensive gay tat in shame and realizes who his real friends are.*

• Like 1

lets not forget tattoos (although somewhat expensive) can be removed with little or no evidence of it being there to begin with.

TBH with you bounder I just can't see you or any one to seriously not resent having that kind of tattoo in the long run. Even though today your mindset finds no negative factors for it, through time your opinion may change and like I said IF it does get to that point you can always get it removed.

On the other hand when you get older, even if you don't want it anymore, you would probably find it funnier than anything. I say if you are serious about it then go for it! But personally I do have to agree with most of the other people here, it is pretty gay lol.

DO IT

Nice to see at least one person isn't calling me gay >_>

Though I'm sure he's thinking it.

btw I didn't call you gay, I'm just saying that tattoo would look/be gay

i don't wanna live on this planet anymore

but yet its up to you i guess

no offence btw

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Ha if thats what you want to get man I'm not stopping you. but I personally would suggest not getting that tattoo though. do you think in 10 years you wont regret it?

Ignore everybody, DO IT

Put "Bronie Life" above it in old english to

• Like 1

instead of bronie life, you should just stick with thug life

Could just get 500 temp tatoos made up and put one on every day :P, last i checked it runs about 50$

I highly doubt I would regret this. I don't regret much. If anything I might regret spending the money, but hey, it's not being used on anything else.

Besides, It will be hidden if necessary.

fc,550x550,white.jpg

i don't wanna live on this planet anymore

but yet its up to you i guess

no offence btw

You're evicted. Get out.

HATEH

I highly doubt I would regret this. I don't regret much. If anything I might regret spending the money, but hey, it's not being used on anything else.

Besides, It will be hidden if necessary.

damn, that is the spiffiest thing I've ever seen.

DER IT.

Edited by fanimorph

Listen dude, just do what you want to do. Put what you like, not what others think. :)

Yeah because it doesn't matter what other people think! It doesn't matter that you will be labeled as a homosexual. It doesn't matter that when you go in for job interviews and they ask if you have any tattoos and you show them what they will think about it. It doesn't matter that later in life you will probably have to get it removed due to something in life job or family stuff and then you will have to go through the excruciating pain of laser removal. It doesn't matter that you will become a social outcast and have to resort to telling lies about what happened when you got the tat. Yeah because you want to be a loner for the rest of your life; having no social life other than online because you made the mistake of getting a tattoo of a rainbow pony on your body.

But hey this all might be wrong if you really are homosexual and all your friends are homosexual. Then maybe you might be cool in their eyes. Then you wouldn't be committing social suicide. . . :-/

But hey who is stopping you! GO DO WHAT YOU WANT NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE THINKS!

• Like 2

Zar, you say that with the understanding that I actually have a Social life. I don't.

And It will be in an easily hidden place.

People already think I'm Homosexual, since I've never had a girlfriend ever, which is directly connected to my lack of a social life.

Well, one of the main points of getting a tattoo is expression. Why would you get something that you would need to hide most of the time and not show anyone? What would you get from a hidden tattoo?

I'm expressing to the people that matter (mostly myself, but a few others).

Everybody else can shove it.

What would you be expressing by having a permanent rainbow pony on your body?

Sorry for being a judgmental asshole.

What NOT to do in life: Be Bounder apparently. You make me feel so much better about myself, so for that, I thank you good sir.