Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Where Plutomic has been.

What's up my old internet friends. I sure hope this message finds everybody in the best of health and the highest of spirits.As for me I'm doing pretty good. It's just another day in reality.Well, I've been gone a while and I'm surprised to find that this website is still around. I actually just got out of prison monday, I went and did 2 years. These days I dont watch T.V and I'm going to stay away from video games. I really need to focus on my future. I am planning on taking some online courses, But im not sure which online schools are even worth a fuck.I I don't really have much to say, I just wanted to say whats up to all you that know me online.

• Downvote 1

Herrow, you were in prison the past two years!?

Yeah man.. I just turned 21 yesterday.. and I got out of prison monday....It has been an adventure.

Damn, that's one shitty trip. Welcome back to the outside world I guess. And the interwebs. Things have been relatively dead around here lol.

so what did you do?

oh and welcome back

Haha.. I was just being stupid.. Breaking into shit.

How does this not surprise me that you ended up in prison? Heh....

But hell at least it was only 2 years and you still are up to date with technology and shit.

• Like 1

Haha cripp.. Exactly.. If anybody on this website was going to prison, I guess it was going to be me. lmfao. Ive grown up a lot though.

Oh good. So we should expect to never hear of you going to prison again?

I avoided prison a few times. Jail sucks still though :\ welcome back to the free world dude!

*facepalm*

*facepalm*

Well, Im interested in being a web designer.. I already have the basic knowledge, but I would like to take some online courses on it.. Does anybody have any recommendations?

I'd say you should ask XGhozt considering he makes a living doing exactly that.

Well, what's the best way to contact him? I'd love to get some advice from someone who does it for a living.

I'd say the best way would be to send him an email or PM from here. If he still stays up to date on emails, he should get it.

He hasn't responded to me in a while, he's either dead or has abandoned us :(

A formal request may work, he works for ~snip~, I think that's him on the left.

Ah yeah that was his last name. I had completely forgotten. That is him on the left.

So that's what he looks like....hmmm.. I shot the company an email.

lol I was wondering what he looks likes, I remember that picture he showed a long time ago but you couldn't really see his face

yeah i remember that too...man.. good old times.. wasting my youth away on the internet..

yeah i remember that too...man.. good old times.. wasting my youth away on the internet..

lol ya rather than a prison cell

hey.. on the bright side.. I learned the best methods for cooking and selling meth. lmfao.

Oh gawd, those are life changing skills I suppose.

well, i dont know who you are but anyways hey