Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Time to upgrade

Hello all, I am not sure if this is the correct place to put this or not.... But I am sure a mod will move it to the appropriate place if need be. Any who I recently have had an itch to upgrade my computer and I believe its time to upgrade my video card again. There is nothing wrong with my video card its a few years old and now that I been fiddling around with streaming, its putting a huge demand on my video card.

Currently I have a 6850 sapphire radeon. So something that is better that. The current mother board I have is a gigabyte 890GPA-UD3h if that matters. I do not have a current price range on what I want to spend but something that is not outrageous ..

I was looking at this card here: http://www.amazon.com/NVIDIA-GeForce-DisplayPort-PCI-Express-ZT-60301-10P/dp/B0081TYVQQ?SubscriptionId=AKIAJM4UVF4RQCUWVBQA&tag=cpubenchmark-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B0081TYVQQ

• Downvote 1