Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

hey,evrybody,come on!

Hey guys! I don't know what made me think about GC all of a sudden, but how could I forget this site. How are all of you doing? I'm glad to see that Ghozt keeps the site alive. I saw Plutomic updated us on his wonderful past two years and I thought I may as well do the same.

Got into college! Freshman at Virginia Tech. Currently double majoring in Biochemistry and German with minors in chemistry and computer science. It's a busy life but I enjoy it. Not much time for games anymore; especially now that finals have started. I play a bit of Age of Empires 2 on Steam, if any of you have it let me know! Not much more to say, I guess. How are all of you?

I can't believe it'll nearly be my fifth year here. Since I was 13. Crazy to think about. I know some of you have been on here really long, I want to know how long.

Well hello there. :)

Hey glad to see someone else posting! I dunno who you are szwipes but it's fun meeting people from GC! We gotta hang out sometime, I live in Roanoke, VA! Also, JoshJayK also attends VA Tech!

His first post too, odd

His first post too, odd