Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

So Yeah...

Realized I haven't shared photos of my beloved Mido in forever. Here's a few pics I took of her up on the parkway a month or so back.

Parkway00.jpg

Parkway01.jpg

Parkway02.jpg

And another pic from a car show:

960014_10200610484362545_1105895918_n.jpg

You need a front license play holder, looks tacky in the window.

You need a front license play holder, looks tacky in the window.

Still waiting to see her in green! 8)

• Like 1

@MastricX I refuse to drill holes in her bumper just to mount a license plate.

@Zar Yeah, that'll happen eventually. I can't wait either.

Doing a paintjob can be expensive and not all people wanna paint over original paint. But have you ever considered a "pealable" paint? They are cheap, you can do it yourself and it doesn't harm the original paint and if you ever want you can just peal it all off. I think the paint lasts 6 months before it starts deteriorating but at the same time it costs under 300 bucks. Check this guys youtube ch out:

Plastidip is always awesome, I've considered doing stuff like that to my car. Unfortunately with the materials and work required, for me to get the exact color that I want for Mido, the cost would end up being around the same as a normal paint job. I've seen that video before and do recommend plasti dip as a method of changing your car's color.

Mido actually has some plasti dip parts on her. Those black front lips and side skirts are all covered in black plasti dip, as well as the front grill portion of her bumper. You can have a closer look at these areas in the photo below. (Haven't posted this photo anywhere but here so you has an exclusive :o/>)

IMAG0100.jpg

I still say keep it red man

Nope, she's named Mido for a reason. Even though she does look amazing in red, she'll be even more eye catching in green.