Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Want a Fall Internship?!?

Application: http://mry.cm/AmbassadorApp

Deadline: Sunday, August 18th

Please Say That: "Rob Goldman" Referred You

You'll Thank Me Later

~#951#~

30 year old grad student, I guess I could be considered "Youth" to 60 year olds. Probably not for those that already have a degree. So are you working for these people or are you an ambassador yourself? I guess these companies are desperate for free advertising and free labor by giving a cool name to the applicants that the title ambassador is only given to student body representatives. Interesting tactic, "Brand Ambassadors."

• Like 1

Pretty soon we're gonna start seeing people advertising Verve and other such similar products here.

I am not trying to be downer but when someone says "Youth leader" and "ambassador" in the same paragraph with a description, you never think oh I want to be free advertising for a company and go around to all my friends and students to tell them to use a product. But hey if you need the "word of mouth" marketing experience go for it! I guess if you are into the whole door to door salesmen stuff. They can make a lot of money if they are good at it. So why dont you get a job door to door selling knives. That will get you good experience and you will get paid for it. LOL just saying . . . .

Multi level marketing, marketing, self inflicted slave labor. Sounds sweet! >.<

This was my favorite part of the application

General responsibilities include: • Word-of-Mouth and guerrilla-marketing

LOL guerrilla-marketing? Now they want product activists haha! wow

I could see it now, Viper spray paints graffiti all over campus the words "PEPSI DRINK THIS SHIZ!" then the next week he organizes a flash mob and they all start throwing pepsi bottles at passers by saying "get addicted to pepsi I mean buy pepsi now or we kill you!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha!!!!!

General responsibilities include: • Word-of-Mouth and guerrilla-marketing

LOL guerrilla-marketing? Now they want product activists haha! wow

I could see it now, Viper spray paints graffiti all over campus the words "PEPSI DRINK THIS SHIZ!" then the next week he organizes a flash mob and they all start throwing pepsi bottles at passers by saying "get addicted to pepsi I mean buy pepsi now or we kill you!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA I could totally see this happening!!!

Either way, my experience with this whole thing was very fun and I enjoyed it a lot. I actually barely complied with the advertising part and they gave me free stuff and ended up paying me in the end.

Regardless, i'm closing this topic considering that it is expired.