Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Help Loading Hacks

I need help loading my hacks... its a .zip and i have no clue how to work it... please someone tell me :) <3

:thanks:

you have to extract the files with winrar or a program like that...in a folder by itself. What hacks are you trying to use?

The Private hacks... Annhilation X2 Private Hack :)

well you need to put the Dll for that file into a folder for iNhale. Then the easiest way to load is by pushing the loader button

Well the only thing in the folder is Annihilation.dll and a readme.txt.... but i tryed to extract them into a different folder and its still the same how it was... unless i need a certain program cause when i click it, it says "heres a list of programs which i can open it with" or "use something on the wed" it confuses me on why cant it just be extract files and then a different folder opens with a loader... but anyways i dont know what to do =\

Download newest version of inhale and stick all the files in the folder w/ annilhation, then double click the loader to load sc and inhale and annihilation.

*Dream come True: Members helping members! *

whats the newest version of inhale? v1.2.2.1

Edited by wEx

I need help loading my hacks... its a .zip and i have no clue how to work it... please someone tell me :( <3

:thanks:

Just unzip it with either winzip or winrar (better)...

i've only tried winrar but every time i try it, it brings me the dll again and the txt... its useless for me right now

I got it working :P thanks everyone for your help <3!

Closing... Congrats on figuring it out.

I cant close it.... O.O