Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Empty server.

Huh, seems like the old server is pretty well empty, actually there is no-one on. How many and who still gets on the server? I had a bit O' free time so I figured I'd check it out. haha

That server is still online O.o

• Like 1

I got on a week ago, no one.

The map is completely wrecked to the point where world edit can't really fix. We'd need a totally new map, but seeing as XGhozt is busy, as I've heard, probably not gonna happen.

I got on a week ago, no one.

The map is completely wrecked to the point where world edit can't really fix. We'd need a totally new map, but seeing as XGhozt is busy, as I've heard, probably not gonna happen.

Hey! I resent that remark. I'll check it out this week and create a new map or try and fix the one in there. It's tough creating a new map because I don't have time to setup all the teleports, etc..

Ok, well, soon would probably be the best, since there's a GIGANTIC update coming very soon.

It's setup as a 1.2 server now, everyone is just kind of causing chaos on it now. Waiting for plugins to get updated with TShock.

YAY its finally back

Guest Tobeh

guys i want in.. XD

i'm part of a GM community now but i still would LOVE to play with some of you guys again.. Especially with the new update..

I actually got on today and saw how griefed and messed up it was, asked a few guys where they got the IP from, and then saw tim's post on the terraria servers list. Really surprised me that you guys were still working on the server, so I got back on forums.. If you're gonna continue the server Ghozt, I'd love to help out. Currently part of a Garry's Mod RP/TTT community (half a yearish) but I remember back in my day with all of the people we used to play with on terraria.. Hope the server gets fixed soon!

i'm cereal guys.. I would LOVE to play on the server again. I have tons of guys from my comm. who would love to play too :D