Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

To whom it may concern

Good day, everyone my name is Debbie. Sigh i have no joy in saying this, but i know she spent a lot of time here. Magic bitch aka (anny) past away last week. To those who knew her is the reason why I'm here, as some of you might know she was suffering from depression. And i guess it finally won she was found overdosed on pain pills, i spent the most part of my life with this crazy girl.. I know shes had made strong connections here and that is why i have come here to seek those who had cared for her in the past. I don't know if anyone she knew will see this but we can only hope right. I will be logging on here for the next few days in hopes to be connected to those people. You guys don't know how much she valued this place, this place was her escape from her life. I really don't know why but here i guess she could be the person she wanted to be instead of the person she was, again i more then understand any disbelieves anyone may have. But I'm living up to a promise i made to her a long time ago I'm still in shock my self, she was a soul never meant for this world. The services where held Sunday, she was cremated and me and her brother will be flying out at the end of this week to lay her at rest where she. Stated in her will and would be more then happy to be joined by those she loved, to relive this girls amazing life and lay to rest this tired soul.

Rest in Peace Anny ~

While there is no way to be sure this real (pardon the slight skepticism I'm sure you understand, but how were you able to acquire her login credentials?)

I am saddened by this news. I have had a few good conversations with her over the past few years, and while I never got to know her all that well, I did enjoy her contributions and activeness on this website.

I am sorry she walked down this path and felt herself unable to seek additional help; depression is a very difficult challenge to overcome, and usually is a life-long battle. Sad to see her life end so young, but at least now she isn't hurting.

May she rest in peace, and may her family and friends find peace as well. Thank you for providing the information for us.

Thank you for your remorse at this time, she really never changed her passwords that and i am logged in to her computer. Everything is saved i was looking to get in touch with certain people, on here but like i said everyone is more than welcome to join us. If anything have any questions just privet message me on here and i will answer as quickly as i can.

Wow, I don't know what to say. Shes at peace now at least. I'm going to miss her. I'm glad I was able to get to know her. She helped me through a dark period in my life and i'm so grateful for that. Keep strong Deb, and thanks for letting us know.

I have been sitting here 15 minutes deciding what to write. As I was growing up I was always told the internet is a bad place and everyone is a scammer. Ghoztcraft was one of the first places I established as a home. As stated by suteki and the original post there is some skepticism on how valid the post is.

That being said, I still sit here speechless and in shock. I was just asking about anny not to long ago and now she is gone from this world. Anny was a good friend and we had a lot of good memories. As time goes on you learn more and enjoy the person(s) you talk to or play with in a video game. Believe it or not they become part of your life and you consider them as a close friend. It is sad to see someones life be taken away at such young age. it is sad she had to end the pain by taking her own life. She is now free and no longer has to suffer. She was amazing at photoshop and I was always jealous of her artistic ability. I do feel appreciated and happy that she valued this place and valued the people here. I also appreciate this post for notifying us. Even though I continue writing this a simple post it will not do it justice as how much i cared for anny and hope she is resting peacefully. She will be missed and not forgotten by me. I am truly lost and speechless.

Rest in Peace Anny.

My deepest consolations go out to you and her family. I don't know what relationship you had with her but I'm sure you must be suffering a lot. I was one of the newer people on the forums but Anny definitely brought a light hearted humor to the place. I respected and admired her for her creativity and art, but she was much more than that to everyone here on the forums. I hope she will rest in peace now and I wish the best to you and her family in these trying times.

Thank you for letting us know about this tragic news. Anny was cared about dearly here. She will be missed.

It's been a while since I've spoken to Anny on AIM, but I'll always remember the great conversations we had during the early days of Ghoztcraft. It's been almost nine whole years ago when this website came to fruition and when we both decided to participate in this community. With that in mind its crazy to reflect upon how fast times have changed and how old we've gotten since then. Rest in peace Anny.

• Like 1

None of you may know me, I was a friend of Rockets (a.k.a Anny) on Starcraft a long time ago. We used to chat a lot on msn. However I lost contact with her a few years ago. Last I had heard she was still living in Japan. I never remembered this site. Till a friend was on it and I asked him for the link. I am horrified to know she is gone. I wish I was able to get back in touch with her sooner. I know it's late however I am truly sorry to hear she is gone. If it wouldn't be to much trouble Debbie. If you could private message me the location on which she put to rest. I would like to visit. I would've messaged you myself... Except I never posted on here. I got my account a long time ago. Before she moved to japan.... I guess am not the greatest person.. However I did love her and her art. Heck my desktop still has the warlord sig she made years ago. I truly love it, along with all her other works.

Also I was checking the most recent old posts/discussions she had on here. Where I saw she had written a book. If someone wouldn't mind telling me the name, (unless I can find it and/or it wasn't brought up. I would very much like to read it. I also forgot to mention this in my earlier post. However my name is Thomas, am sure that is probably unfamiliar to a lot of you. I will however be mourning her loss greatly.

I'm sorry to read that. I wish we could have helped more somehow.

Horrible news to hear I miss talking to her on starcraft and always kidding around on here. I think I first started talking to her 10 years ago. Crazy how time Flys by I can only image how many other friends we had at GC whom have passed away over the years.

R.I.P Anny you will be missed