Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hello my friends!

Hello everyone! I have returned from the dead, or whatever is out there. (Please don't tell me it's life), I miss everyone! How's it going! :blush2:

I would like to play with anyone I can get my hand's on! (Not Timmy's bunny, I hope he and his bunny can remember me! :kiss: ). I seriously can't believe I am writing a post, most likely it will be rendered useless, but I shall try to get in touch with everyone I can! I am no longer using my old account, I might get back to it though, we shall see.

My current steam account is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/menacinghunter

Hopefully, we could possibly get back to some terraria :yes2:

I wish we could go back to the old hogwarts days on terraria but i think majority of the people would just prefer to restart the server with a new world. The current one is kinda beat up.

I wish we could go back to the old hogwarts days on terraria but i think majority of the people would just prefer to restart the server with a new world. The current one is kinda beat up.

Unfortunately, that map is lost forever. :(

I don't have time to build it again, and the original authors don't play Terraria anymore.

Unfortunately, that map is lost forever. :(/>

I don't have time to build it again, and the original authors don't play Terraria anymore.

Well, that's a shame. I guess we really can't have good things in life anymore. :rolleyes::suicide2:

hey, from what I understand you have a different ip to join now, yes? I suggest adding that to tserver list, much easier to join that way. Perhaps I could be informed on what it is? And if you really need builders, I'd be happy to oblige. I'd apply, of course.