Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New games to revamp the community?

I still find my self comming here once every few years, I spent a lot of time supporting(and terrorizing) the community here at GC when I was a young kid. I think it would be great if we could find a game we could play and help revamp the community a bit and reconnect with old friends like the good old days. Lately I have been playing Neverwinter on the Xbox One which is free to download and play. If anyone expresses interest in this idea please post any game suggestions you might have and maybe we can lay out a plan To get some communication going. I'll check back in a few days to see if anyone has posted. Maybe if XGhozt sees this he can send out a global email and hopefully some of the vets still check their 10 year old email addresses.

I'm think this is a great idea! I've been playing Leage, Runescape, Combat Arms, Fifa and GTA 5 if anyone would like to chill and play. thumbsup.gif

Amazing Game!

Hello everybody! Last day I was looking for an interesting TPS game. One of my friends suggested me playing Hounds: The Last Hope. It was a game that I never heard. I hesitated first, but decided to play later and I understood why I never heard the game, because the game is in its open beta process right now. The game is really amazing. Actually it is not a mere TPS game. It is a free to play role playing shooter game. In this game you need to be a part of a class and learn skill and weapons of that class. You can also fight against horrifying zombies and aliens in its PVE mode missions. The music is also thrilling and the graphics of the game is perfect.

I think you should definitely try to play this game. I am sure you will like. In order to play the game you can visit: houndsonline

Man, every time I visit this website I'm just flooded back with memories of stupidity. Unfortunately I have moved to the mountains in virginia, and we are only able to get satellite internet.. So, playing online is a no go for me..However, if you guys are nerdy like me you may want to check out MARVEL Heroes 2015. It is free diablo-esque game..It's totally free, but you are able to buy more characters if you don't feel like grinding...The best part is it's marvel......Then we got DC Universe: Which is free on ps3 and ps4 and PC... However they charge for the DLC... But still, it's an amazing game based around the DC Universe....But unfortunately most people have forgotten about Ghoztcraft..

• Like 1

Ya'll have no idea how humbling it is to see threads like this still popping up. I would love to get things started up again and I in fact tried to a few times already. The problem is I just don't have the time like I used to. When I was running this site and got to it's peak, I basically always had it open. On my phone, school computers, laptop(s) and I didn't go 6 hours without doing SOMETHING. Now I have grown-up things to do like a job, bills, family. I will keep this site up for many years to come since it doesn't cost me anything.

I've thought about hosting the battle.net server for Starcraft 1 (remember? where hacks were allowed? haha). Or even modernizing the forums a bit with a new theme and updated software. Problem is that will cost several hundred dollars to jump start and at least a week of dev time.

Everyone here really made a big impact on my life and I'll never forget the awesome time we had together. I suspect I'm not the only one who feels the same and that's exactly why our community lasted as long as it did... and still lingers. :hi2:

If I ever had a chance to settle down and focus, you can bet that I would be here jump-starting something. Maybe in 2016.

Edit: On a side note, if anyone wants host a gameserver and/or add new forum sections for other games please send ma PM and I can create those at least.

• Like 1

Ghozt won't even respond to Facebook messages. It's like he doesn't even work in IT anymore :(

Although in the later years Tapatalk really helped with the mobile phone & forum alerts.

I tend to play GTA 5 on the PS4... I play a lot of steam games I'll give just about anything a shot if its a free to play.

Gotta agree with Ghozt though... life gets in the way of things.

• Like 1

Ahhhh this site will always bring back nostalgia!

I've been playing Dota2 and Starcraft 2 basically exclusively. PC gaming forever.

• Like 1

I don't play enough games anymore. No time!

I'm occasionally on CS:GO if anyone wanted to play. Add me on Steam: divinelogic

• Like 1

Ghozt won't even respond to Facebook messages. It's like he doesn't even work in IT anymore :(

Although in the later years Tapatalk really helped with the mobile phone & forum alerts.

Funny story. I have two facebook accounts. The XGhozt one got disabled for some reason and they won't let me login to it or reset the password without provide a real photo ID with the name "XGhozt Chris" on it. They also won't disable/delete the account either, so I get email notifications that I can't opt-out of. :suicide2:

Ghozt won't even respond to Facebook messages. It's like he doesn't even work in IT anymore :(/>

Funny story. I have two facebook accounts. The XGhozt one got disabled for some reason and they won't let me login to it or reset the password without provide a real photo ID with the name "XGhozt Chris" on it. They also won't disable/delete the account either, so I get email notifications that I can't opt-out of. :suicide2:/>

I have your good account :P

Holy shit, most of the people that were here back in Terraria are still here, lmao this is great.

Some games I personally have been playing are: Rocket League (A shit ton of it), DC Universe, COD Advanced Warefare, and a bit of Minecraft here and there.

If I setup a crowd funding page to get enough money to upgrade the forums, would you guys support it?

If I setup a crowd funding page to get enough money to upgrade the forums, would you guys support it?

Don't you have a lifetime license :P

Also how much would it cost? College debt hurts enough...

If he's starting fresh and not just renewing his licenses prolly $415

Don't you have a lifetime license :P

Yeah, but it doesn't include updates/support (apparently). The copyright removal is lifetime though.

I would more than likely support anything anybody on this forum does. You know what I mean? Fucking grew up with you guys...

I would more than likely support anything anybody on this forum does. You know what I mean? Fucking grew up with you guys...

:give_heart:

blah :wasntme:/> its dead.. Its originally a starcraft forum when it was great

number 2 was too late and not as great as the first game

Edited by Jimmyy

That feel when you spend 15 minutes writing a big post and you hit the backspace button and old IPB forums don't save any cloud data.

Long story now cut short:

I have been playing World of Warcraft on a private vanilla server called Elysium since Legion was a massive disappointment. If anyone wants to check it out the URL is elysium-project dot org. They have thousands of players so its not like you would be playing alone(and its FREE FREE FREE) ^_^. I will make a post in the Warcraft forum to see if anyone is interested .

k

• Downvote 1