Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.

FUCK YOU XTHAR.

Nah, Just kidding bro. I miss being a kid on here. It's just weird that I still get on here 10 years later. I miss our flame wars... I wish you were in the states so we could grab a beer together. It's weird. I kind of grew up on this website. You know what I mean? Like, this is the one online community that I will probably remember for the rest of my life. I wish we could all just meet up somewhere someday.

Also... We outlasted the "Bwhacks" community, and that is basically where we came from! Lol.. remember when that asshole bought bwhacks!? look where they are now.... gone.

Edited by plutomic
  • Like 1

Hey dude! :thumbsup:

Yeah, this site was a place for us to hangout for many years. I plan on keeping it online for as long as possible. Anyone is always welcome to come back and post random shit. It's on my bucket list to get things up to date when I get a chance (and motivated).

• Like 1

What are you doing with your life now bro?

He's got himself a lady friend! That he's been with long enough that he should have a ring on her by now. lol

• Like 1

He's got himself a lady friend! That he's been with long enough that he should have a ring on her by now. lol

Yeah, it's been 4 years and some change, but they say patience rewards those who wait. :P

Hey guys

Hope all is cool.

I'm in CT, I am the tech coordinator at an elementary school. Doing alot of good things.

What do you guys do?

Hey guys

Hope all is cool.

I'm in CT, I am the tech coordinator at an elementary school. Doing alot of good things.

What do you guys do?

I make websites. :)

Hey guys

Hope all is cool.

What do you guys do?

I make websites. :)/>

I break websites

Hey guys

Hope all is cool.

What do you guys do?

I get drunk daily. and work like an illegal immigrant.

Almost 10 years on this site and finally getting close to 1k posts... lol.

Edited by plutomic

Finishing up school, trying to get a Masters in Bioinformatics in Germany.

Also I think I was banned on BWhacks till the end.

Awe, I was hoping Xthar actually did something.....

Damn lol, first time checking back here in about a year and the first thread I see is "fuck you xthar" started by Plutomic haha...reminds me of the good ole days.

Lol.. Remember the massive flame wars in the shout box? Not sure if anybody remembers.. But I think I was a global mod on here for like 2-3 days.

Lmfao fuck you Plutomic. I'm 2 years late but better late than ever eh haha. 

Hahaha

Hahahaha! Good times..

I actually noticed GameThreat came back aswell, i cant remember my old username and password but its good to see they also reopened. 

On 12/28/2017 at 10:59 PM, Xthar said:

I actually noticed GameThreat came back aswell, i cant remember my old username and password but its good to see they also reopened. 

I don't know about "reopened" -- it hasn't been updated or anything and it never really "closed". GC didn't either, I just neglected it. haha

I tried to visit a while ago but i was brought to a 404 or something, i cant remember