Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Need a small loan

I'm not sure where to start so I'm just going to explain. I am attempting to get into the vaping business. It is VERY popular here. I have already started selling items on ebay and within 6 days I have cleared almost 1k in sales. The problem is that I am actually shipping those items via a third party.. I sell item on ebay, and then use their money to buy from my distributor.. But, paypal has started putting holds on my money because I have made too many sales. So I am unable to make as many sales now... See, if I had a business capitol to work with, I would be fine.. Then I could also carry an inventory and sell around my town... I've asked everyone I know for a loan and nobody I know believes in me.. Man, I am going to get rich doing this.. I just need someone to help me get the funds to start it.. I will literally pay you back with a shit load of money....

• Downvote 2

If paypal put your money on hold, how are you going to make more sales? Also, why would anyone in your town buy from you if they can get it cheaper online?

This is a tactic Paypal uses to acquire loans. Watch for a loan offer from them for jump starting your business by having your money tied up in collateral.

A loan.... what type of money are you looking for? and this post is so brief.

Gonna have to close this, sorry bro.. not the right place to ask for money. If you put together a professional business plan and go to a bank or finance company then you might have better luck. Best of luck on your ventures.

Edit: there are also plenty of alternatives to paypal.

• Like 2