Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

So what has been going on here.

It has been awhile since I popped my head in here. What does everyone do here now a days?

Hey there! I recently popped back in here to see what was going on as well. Surprised I caught this so "early" (Sad that a single day is actually a very quick response time now)

I'm up to the same shenanigans I've been up to for the past couple of years now. Next week I'll be doing the audio/lighting for yet another MMA event: http://imgur.com/2qwN9RW

lol I randomly decided to browse gc today and I was shocked to see a recent post lol..

I'm in college for software engineering, 3rd year in, 1 to go. I've been playing reign of kings lately and some league here and there.

• Like 2

I'm still around and I've been spending a lot of time playing music on Dubtrack or games like RS, LoL & Rocket League.

Well... I drink............... I've got that going for me at least.

I check back every now and then with the same question in mind. It's pretty neat to see everybody out in adult life after our younger hyper active years. Still gaming still working still doing this life thing. Mostly PS4 and work. Add me lets play some Rocket League/Paragon PSN: Madavio

• Like 1

surprised to see this still up and running.. if we had some decent new hacks for starcraft or starcraft II .. that would be great. Find it hard that no hacker can make stack hack or build anywhere hack work a different way on Starcraft Broodwars