Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Gaming Servers

Hi All,

I know some of you still lurk here so I thought I'd make this post. Sometimes myself a few local friends spin up some small game servers for random games we feel like playing. I am fortunate enough to have the resources to do this without any cost to myself. While we probably can't handle more then 30-40 people online at once, if anyone wants a nice quiet place to hang out, you're welcome to join the servers.

If any of the servers have any issues just contact me and I will restart them. Typically the default port and all on the same server IP.

Server IP: 173.164.203.202 (or you can use Ghoztcraft.net if you don't want to type the IP).

Terraria

Starbound

ARK

Not always online.

Factorio

Due to the amount of work this game requires, email/PM/message me for the server password.

Mods:

• air-filtering_0.4.0.zip
  • BetterFluidColors_1.0.1.zip
  • BigBags_1.0.16.zip
  • clock_0.13.0.zip
  • Expanded_Robot_Tech_0.4.1.zip
  • Factorissimo_0.1.6.zip
  • RailTanker_1.3.32.zip
  • WaiTex_Full_1.1.0.zip
  • Warehousing_0.0.10.zip

Battle.Net

I am also considering setting up a old battle.net server for SC1 if anyone is interested.

---

Sidenote, these servers have the same IP, but they are run on isolated virtual machine(s) behind a firewall on NAT. If anyone has weird connection issues let me know.

• Like 1

Good guy XGhozt, keeping the gaming passion alive. :)

In other news, if you guys play Dota 2, Starcraft 2, or any FTB Minecraft, let me know! I still occasionally hop on to one of those.

I still have my Minecraft servers going in case anyone gets bored and feels like playing MC!

Vanilla MC: van.viper.works

Vanilla Amplified Snapshot: snap.viper.works

Vanilla Oceana: ocean.viper.works

Vanilla Hardcore: hardcore.viper.works

FTB Infinity Evolved 2.4.2: mod.viper.works:25575

Teamspeak 3: talk.viper.works

I still have my Minecraft servers going in case anyone gets bored and feels like playing MC!

Hacks are still allowed right?

Hacks are still allowed right?

On everything but the Hardcore server.

ATR still running over here for Battlefield, World of Warcraft, Minecraft, & Ark.

MC is whitelisted for members only, FTB Infinity Evolved 2.6 for now. BF4 servers are public.

https://www.atrgamers.com/

Have to say, Factorio looks crazy :P

It's too fun sometimes, boring in others while you wait for tech to research. But the amount of shenanigans you can get into with the conveyors, vehicles, trains, and drones is pretty awesome.

Have to say, Factorio looks crazy :P/>

It's too fun sometimes, boring in others while you wait for tech to research. But the amount of shenanigans you can get into with the conveyors, vehicles, trains, and drones is pretty awesome.

Can confirm. Started playing it out of curiosity, and then closed it our of boredom. Only to realize I couldn't stop thinking about how to improve my factory, and re-open the game again.

.... 100 hours later I finally beat it.

ATR still running over here for Battlefield, World of Warcraft, Minecraft, & Ark.

MC is whitelisted for members only, FTB Infinity Evolved 2.6 for now. BF4 servers are public.

https://www.atrgamers.com/

I may try and join your FTB server... How to apply?

I may try and join your FTB server... How to apply?

mod.viper.works:25575

I'd be up for a SC1 server but it might be unnecessary with the recent talk of an HD rerelease.

I'd be up for a SC1 server but it might be unnecessary with the recent talk of an HD rerelease.

I saw that, but all the old hacks probably won't work. :P

I saw that, but all the old hacks probably won't work. :P/>

That's when you make new ones :D

• Like 1