Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Whats Going On With Gc?

Ghoztcraft was hit so hard by ddos attack, my host said they could not host gc anymore. For some reason the site is back online! We will still be moveing to a deticated server soon. At the moment, my current host, lyhpa, has moved gc on a new server, so the site should be loading pretty fast. ^_^

yup. it is faster. this site is down way too much.... =(

Yeah, i know it really sucks..

Im trying..

well i say we hit them back five times as hard

u get all the members at this site u get a ddoser and have everyone at once

ddos whoever attacked us

^_^ ^_^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

But who attacked us?

Guest GhoztCraft

It was probably ZyZ.

Where is he from..

Guest GhoztCraft
zyz9ly.png

o.o look at bwh for any rumours.

We shouldnt attack innocent people...

the main page is fuckin' up zomg...

XGhozt16 (8:51:56 PM): the home page

XGhozt16 (8:52:00 PM): its empty

zomg...

good job getting the site back up. Everyone should thank ghozt since he has had to do so much work.

we should like attak random ppl from bwhacks taht wil lshow whos boss and whos not

:yes:

I cant figure out what just happened.. wtf!

we should like attak random ppl from bwhacks taht wil lshow whos boss and whos not

:yes:

random ppl? thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard o.o

Yeah, that was kinda dumb..

I have to agree...sounds kinda not smart....if you will

you can't figure what out ghozt?

Well the unreal portal died for a while, but i accidently fixed it.

---

Im going to make the transfur to the new server so smoth, you guys will never notice. :)

Giv us some programs to crash zerogamers. That means if we all do it at the same time. Say bye bye to Zergamers !

yeah good idea, but do it in the vip area or sumthing coz no need to post it publicly.

Sorry, but why do we want to attack zerogamers? I talked to N8, he said it was not them, and people keep saying it was zyz from bwhacks.

Here is a quote from 24k, this was a reply to something masterx said:

You are so unfamiliar with what you speak to a point in which you blurt out nonsense. If I was to know where to upload all the scripts, than that would in fact mean that I know about servers. And due to knowing, this how do you come to assume I do not know much about servers? Well lets assume you are right, I am a total noobie that doesn't know anything...well are you trying to imply that you are something more? I mean if you are so good why were you not able to stop a most basic attack. Another thing you should consider is the fact that though there were scattered versions of this file all through GC, they were ALL DELETED. Tell me this, how exactly were directories dumped, if according to what you claimed all scripts were gone? I’ll tell you how, zyz pwnt you. He worked his way from the most basic and common sense exploit, to a little decryption.

Another thing to keep in mind is remote view doesn't give you the power to manipulate the forum's database. Not inc.php at least. Shell was simply uploaded as a showcase for Casper. I TOLD him they would be up there. The scripts had noting to do with the damage of GC, so please find another excuse. You know X for someone who pretends to knows a lot and calls himself one of the best, you know noting. Clown

yeah coz u gave sum1 ftp access..

but how is that bwhacks fault? it's just 1 membre, there not responsible for all their members actions.

yeah coz u gave sum1 ftp access..

but how is that bwhacks fault? it's just 1 membre, there not responsible for all their members actions.

true, but 24k claims to not have done anything with the ftp. :)

...claims my ass...

dude, dont EVER give people FTP acess into the root directory... thats elementary internet precautions... its like giving away your password...

Sign in to follow this